Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Kassy?????

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How are you doing? Just wanted to leave
    you a *HUG* and let you know you are in my
    thoughts [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ~hugsssssssss~
    Mrs G~
    Things still haven't worked out yet.....
    Have just been, dunno the word......overcome with sadness maybe.
    I have filled out an application for a place where you need only 20 hours for health benefits.....so, i could cover me and hubby til he got a job.
    But, I....my hands are shaking so bad from nerves that if I went for an interview, they would think I was on something.
    I NEED to get us health insurance, as hubby is 12 years older, has issues, and me, well, I am ill, always have been, always will be, til there is a cure.
    Obviously I can't sleep, it is 2:30am here.
    I need sleep as it doesn't help to be sleep deprived..but at the same time, I am thinking...ok we need work NOW!
    Anyway, thanks so much for caring, you are so kind......please keep us in your thoughts, as we need all the help we can right now.
    ~hugs you tight~
    Kassy~*~*~ [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] *HUGS* right back at ya! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Please dont give up....I have been without a job
    since March.....and I start a new job monday
    morning......but I know those feelings of desperation....I truly do.....
    and its not fun.....so you are in
    my thoughts and prayers....I wish there was some
    way I could help you but I can pray for you my
    dear friend!

    <font color="#8bb2ac" size="1">[ December 09, 2005 06:28 AM: Message edited by: mRs.GaToR ]</font>

  4. #4
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    *hugs the stuffing outta Kassy*

    keep head up girl

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Kassy.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Mrs G......CG.....Thanks so much for just thinking about me, caring, etc.
    I hope your new job goes great Mrs G.....how could it not......you will do great!!!
    CG, thanks for just knowing when i need a hug......you are so sweet...~hugs ya tight~
    And pete....,"hi" to you too....hope you are well.
    Thanks to anyone who posts during this difficult time.
    Also, thanks for the phone calls (my california connection) and emails.
    Love you guys.....
    Kassy~**~ [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Too bad you didnt live near me Kassy! The company
    I am going to work at today is hiring 20 people!
    They are so far behind in their work load that
    everyone is working 10 hour days and 6 hours on
    saturdays....I could get you both a job...

    Just look at it this way...there is something
    better waiting for you and it will happen when
    it is time for you to handle it....that is something
    I truly believe in!
    *HUGS* ya tight [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •