Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Chele

  1. #1
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was going through the past here and I saw that you had a thread called Lucifer's Video. It sounded like it would make me laugh until I pissed my new shoes. Anyway you can put that back up to ease my insane curiousity?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TJ I will see if I can find that for you. It was a pretty silly kitten I had for a little while.

    Sorry I didnt see you this weekend..I was out fri, sat and then a super bowl party sunday..god im tired gonna have to go to work to rest!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well that's what work is there for! At least if you're a politician! Bada Bum Bum! I'll be on the rest of the week more than likely too. But be safe with that little amount of rest!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •