-
April 5th, 2004, 02:44 AM
#51
HB Forum Owner
I'm hoping to marry the circus penis, fuck the rides, he lives in Florida...its warm there!!!
-
April 5th, 2004, 02:49 AM
#52
Inactive Member
2 and a circus penis...running on the beach...hand in hand......... waves lapping at their feet....
single tear [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
-
April 5th, 2004, 02:52 AM
#53
HB Forum Owner
I know *cries too* it does paint a pretty picture doesnt it? Not that its anything new, I've always dated big dicks [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
April 5th, 2004, 02:53 AM
#54
HB Forum Owner
im just speechless...wynter likes candy tho..this i do know.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 5th, 2004, 02:55 AM
#55
w32.exe
Guest
heheheh Only candy a sugar momma can give [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
April 5th, 2004, 01:19 PM
#56
Inactive Member
You people are sick puppies.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
April 5th, 2004, 02:44 PM
#57
HB Forum Owner
I learned it by watching you!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks