Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: neurotica

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Looking like a train wreck
    Sipping on her long neck
    This ain't no model-actress
    She's attitude and accent - alright
    Angel flying solo
    Must have gone and sold your halo
    She's accidental innocence
    And white trash elegance - alright
    She's all mixed up
    Lays in bed 'til 3
    All messed up
    She's eccentricity


    Neurotica
    Lay your love all over me
    Come on, baby, go a little crazy on me
    Erotica
    Every school boy's fantasy
    Not your ordinary woman
    But she's extraordinary to me


    She got a daily new addiction
    A walking contradiction
    Chain smoking cigarettes
    Talking to her silhouette - alright
    All mixed up
    A little out of time
    All messed up
    But she don't really mind


    Alright no Jane or Gloria
    Alright she's schizophoria
    Yeah, yeah, yeah
    And when I call her I got to call her
    And when I call her I call her

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like it...who sings it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •