-
May 22nd, 2002, 11:56 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Aardvarks aren't pretty-
'Possoms aren't pretty-
Oyster toads aren't pretty- and
I KNOW this.
So when I got up
today and looked
in the mirror and
thought- "Damn- I look
good..." it just seemed
to be relative to nothing
at all 'cept Aardvarks,
'Possoms and Oyster Toads...
damn...
dam [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
May 23rd, 2002, 12:21 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
DAVE!!!.....*smooooooooches u*..your handsome..*nods*..i know.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 23rd, 2002, 12:32 AM
#3
Inactive Member
-
May 23rd, 2002, 01:34 AM
#4
Inactive Member
pashawwww....*thanks sunshine*
you were real easy on the retinas tooooo!!!!
*she said she had chicken lips....* again...pashawwwww....if dey be chicken lips lemme at dem hens..... [img]wink.gif[/img]
damn... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 23rd, 2002, 01:36 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
OMG..you didnt just say that...*turns as red as my hair*..chicken lips.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
May 23rd, 2002, 01:42 AM
#6
Inactive Member
*nods* yep said it...saw them...not at all as described...
Beauty, to me, begins in the heart...
but once it grows from there and spreads
is where I found you.
(more redness in a beautiful face, I'm sure)
I be bad tonight.... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
May 23rd, 2002, 01:44 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
No..you made me smile..thanks.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ya..*hugs*
-
May 23rd, 2002, 02:00 AM
#8
Inactive Member
i miss that smile...
lemme know when i might
share it again.
*and he smiles too*
-
May 23rd, 2002, 02:38 AM
#9
Inactive Member
blazer has chicken lips?
Didnt feel like chicken lips when i smoooched her?
OOOH!!! waiit ...thats online smooochin...
BLazer is beautiful..i have memories and pictures to prove it... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
May 23rd, 2002, 02:41 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
chicken lips?....you smooched me?..*falls dead*
*turns fire engine red*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks