Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hmmmmmm

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Artist:Frank Sinatra
    From the Film:The Kissing Bandit 1948


    If I steal a kiss, dear, I'll surely return it someday.
    If I steal your dreams, dear, I'll bring them back some way.
    If I steal your moonlight, I'll bring it back more divine,
    But if I steal your heart, dear, I'll keep it close to mine.
    <musical interlude>
    If I steal your moonlight, I'll bring it back more divine,
    And if I steal your heart, dear, I'll keep it close to mine,
    I'll keep it close to mine.

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Am I the only person who likes ol blue eyes? [img]redface.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •