Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Poetry

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    REv..I already told you this..but i held my breath!..thats incrediable..its like a book i couldnt put down..Impressive! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    In the mind of a Madman

    I am the shadow gliding on the walls,
    I am the One who creeps and crawls,
    I will rape your child,
    I will kill your kin,
    But soon I will reap all my sins.

    I am not stable,
    For I am insane,
    But is it truly I,
    That is to blame?

    For you see,
    In this age of music and TV,
    We all take part in the mystery,
    Of what makes a world go round,
    And what makes people safe and sound.

    I am that in which you fear,
    For there is nothing I hold dear.
    Your wife, your mother, your sister too,
    I will kill them all, for it is what I do.
    I am dark, I am deadly,
    I am the inane,
    I am the clever,
    I am the deceiver,
    For I am insane.

    We watch from the windows of our minds,
    We seek the riches that will break the chains that bind.
    We sleep for years without ever knowing,
    We walk paths that we soon shall be sowing.

    We are the forgotten of our own land,
    We are the ones who have Entered into the mind of a Madman.

  3. #13
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar
    *L I couldnt resist i had to come and post my poetry here!!! as soon as i seen POETRY i thought hey cool!!!!

    Looking Up In The Sky
    I look up in the night sky
    see the gentle light of the stars
    shining down on me
    and i think of you
    think of how your light shines on me,
    their light is your love
    bathing me with its glow
    lighting up the darkness around me
    those stars remind me of you
    and the love we share
    those stars will always show a light that leads our love forward

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    aight.that gave me some serious chill bumps

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One was scary..the other was sweet.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..thanks CG..please feel free to post..*hugs ya*..and TJ..darlin ya scare me sometimes.. [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Australis's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2002
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Midnight Masquerade.

    Stealthily across the sky,
    the orb of silver swims;
    Through elfin glades of darkness,
    from roots to swaying limbs;
    Beams of brightness capture time,
    transfixed as moments wait;
    To witness a renaissance,
    as all I dream awakes;
    The breath I feel upon my face,
    like the summer's sweet warm breeze;
    Lips so soft, moist as the morning dew,
    I know I belong to you;
    Gentle hands caressing me,
    I believe are real;
    My dreams become reality,
    illusions that I feel;
    Through time I float, past, present, tense,
    to dream and desire;
    I feel no ground beneath my feet,
    as feelings soar me higher;
    Yet too soon the minutes disappear,
    my dreams begin to fade;
    They lived but only for an hour,
    In Midnight's Masquerade.


    Isis

  7. #17
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    i have no poetry to post...only praise....

    you people are wonderfully talented.....


    very impressed ..... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Isis!..its great to see ya..hows stuff going?..havnt seen you or Mobes round lately!..and i love the poem..its beautiful..thanks for sharing.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tee J.!!!!!!!!! absofreakinlutely shows yer talent!!!! to see into the minds of others...mm mm mm, way to go babye!!!

    no need in being skeered, chills are okay...but this man's in complete control! *reads and goes aww*....amazing.

    Cool Chic! you go gurl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •