-
August 13th, 2002, 03:20 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
yayyyyy*dances around*.....I'm so excited for you virgo.....bring a boy in*L*....*hugs* good luck
-
August 14th, 2002, 09:56 AM
#12
Cindy Belle
Guest
...Great!......Im excited for ya Virgo...u will make a great Mom....*cross my fangers*..that all goes well...It will be a big boy...and will bring you a lifetime of happiness...*S* [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2002, 01:27 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Virgo..i miss you...i hope all is well *smoooch*
!!!!
-
August 15th, 2002, 11:56 PM
#14
Inactive Member
well I had an ultrasound today....head is down....heart rate is good...looks like there will be no c section eeyeah!! They won't change my due date from Sept...said it's natural to deliver anywhere from 36 to 40 weeks...and...I am at 36.*L...they couldn't really give an accurate idea of weight..since they can't see the whole baby now...at one time since it's too big..she said...from her estimation its about 6 pounds...and shes probably off by a pound or a pound and a half...so it's actually probably around 7 and a half or so....now I just have to wait for it to come.....*L
-
August 16th, 2002, 12:01 AM
#15
HB Forum Owner
I'm so excited for you...my friend here..has about 2 more weeks or so..supposed to be here on sept 1..*L..we shall see...i'm thinking bout you love.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks