Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: ~Heaven

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    our home here..misses you....


    Hoping all is well....and that you are happy [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]


    what more could you want for a person...other than for them to be happy...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ~Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chloe...my sweet gurl *S* I missed ya bunches! I was away for a short holiday and when we got back it was time for my daughter to start school....her first day back and the grade 12 students are to "frosh" (initiate) the grade nine students...well my daughter was wraped in saran wrap and then had her ass paddled with a wooden paddle until it was bruised purple and black, covered in welts. Some kind of fun huh?? Needless to say, I have been dealing with the police, the board of education and her school. She is recovering physically slowly, but emotionally it's taking it's toll on my sweet baby girl. Thanks for thinking of me chloe [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG heaven...thats horrible*hugs you and yer daughter*...I'll keep you guys in my thoughts....I'm jus in shock...*hugs ya again*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what an absolutely terrible thing to have happen to her and for having such a thing go on in the schools...

    I hope that she is doing well in recovering [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ~Heaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ahhh thank you for that juliet [img]biggrin.gif[/img] btw... chloe...thanks to you for the thread on hazing. I really appreciated it* [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] on your nose

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heaven I never even heard of Hazing at the highschool level...Yanno Im a newfie....shots of screech and kissing cod is about how far we take things...*G*

    I hope she's doin better.....Makes ya wanna go there and kick some ass yourself dont it.. [img]mad.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •