-
April 24th, 2003, 10:08 AM
#1
Inactive Member
you said my board was dead...
now you must pay.........
*gets the henchmen....
hey GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... help me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
HEidi...... run i say....run!
-
April 25th, 2003, 03:47 AM
#2
Inactive Member
she always complains...
yet never fixes it....
its ok chloe...
shes gonna be bitter for awhile..
that how leafs fans are this time of year when they lose....
chloe I think heidi just needs a hug
-
April 25th, 2003, 03:28 PM
#3
Inactive Member
pshhhhh...I never said your board I said all boards suck....I wasnt pointing fingers..*G
and God.....bite me.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 26th, 2003, 12:57 AM
#4
Inactive Member
hugs heidi cause she needs one..
hugs chloe ..
so shes not left out
-
April 26th, 2003, 02:27 AM
#5
Inactive Member
smooooches my meetball lova [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
hugs good and his weenier.... dog
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks