Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: ~VOices~

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    and noo...before you start...not the ones inside your head *L

    I mean.. peoples voices..your friends...or just acquaintances...

    Sometimes they are as soothing as waves lapping on the shoreline at nite.....

    or.... almost melodic... like poetry......


    isn't that nice? [img]smile.gif[/img]


    I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I
    I------->> WAITS for blazey tooo ooh and aaahhh over her.... AussieCRocHUntin rascal dude *L

    smoooch ...im teasing you..you know i love ya [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] aussie what..crotch what??..omg..come here woman..that looks bad.. [img]eek.gif[/img]


    yes..i do love his voice..i wont lie.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    But i also love yours..it makes me all giggly..its infectous when you laff..cuz you laff...with your whole mind.. body and soul..dont ever lose your abililty to laff..its better than your yankee nasal voice..*runzz like hell*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O M G


    OOOOMMMMGGGGGGGGGG


    falls dead [img]eek.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i have a nasal voice?

    and a yankee one?

    *kicks you hard....and yanks your hair

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    ain't nothin wrong with a yankee accent*nods*......chloe...some men....like it...*points at my sleepin cowboy* he loves it.....*smooches chloe*

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color=red><font size=8>YANKEEEEEEEEEE</FONT></FONT>


    hehehe..it tickles me to hear ya.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FUCK THE YANKEES.............
    oh wait your not talkin baseball...
    fuck em any way....

    has a wicked accent [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    God is a yankee..*L

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •