-
September 22nd, 2003, 12:50 PM
#21
CanadianGirl
Guest
girl...VA got hit the hardest [img]frown.gif[/img] ...I'm still waiting to hear on a couple of other friends...Jeepers...Donnie...I know they dont have any power nor phone lines cuz its all down...I'm sure everything is ok [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 22nd, 2003, 01:07 PM
#22
HB Forum Owner
Yes..ive been following the news..out coast was bad..but VA which is the next state over from me..was for sure the worst..im guessing he is without power..and when i call his cell i get nothing..it just rings..so could be a dead battery too..all we can do is wait and hope...I hope Jeep is safe too...thanks for posting.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
September 23rd, 2003, 03:18 AM
#23
HB Forum Owner
Dave is without power and will be for a few more days, Isa knocked down most all of his trees, rearranged the landscaping a bit and was really ugly about it.
Dave is okay, I talked to him a while saturday afternoon before heading to Tn, house is okay, cats ok, Dave okay, no lights, no power but doing the best he can with what he has to do with...
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] remember Dave when ya say yer prayers at night....
-
September 24th, 2003, 12:47 PM
#24
HB Forum Owner
Thanks Tee Ehn... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
September 29th, 2003, 07:04 PM
#25
Inactive Member
just a quick note- i am okay...but won't be able to post again for about a week unless i get to a library...thanks for the prayers.
i shall return...
-
October 1st, 2003, 01:11 AM
#26
HB Forum Owner
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
October 3rd, 2003, 11:45 PM
#27
Inactive Member
Well, here i am in Burlington NC- i feel like i have LIVED on I-85 for the past 4 days...will be back at the farm tomorrow night and fill y'all in on all the boring details of my recent past.
da dave
-
October 4th, 2003, 12:50 AM
#28
HB Forum Owner
You were that close..and didnt call..shame.. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
October 4th, 2003, 10:20 PM
#29
Inactive Member
me sowy [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
had lots on my mind... [img]eek.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
October 4th, 2003, 11:46 PM
#30
Inactive Member
<font face="Comic Sans MS">Blaze...I was so worried 'bout you and Aaron during hurricane Isabelle</font> [img]frown.gif[/img]
<font face="Comic Sans MS">Glad to see you're both alright</font> [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font face="Comic Sans MS">You too Dave...and I thought tornados were terrifying</font> [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks