-
September 2nd, 2003, 02:25 AM
#11
Cyalaytr
Guest
uMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
rated pg version : that is when mommie and daddy go into the bed room to talk finance
rated r version : that is when mommie and daddy go into the bedroom and cuss loudly about the finances
rated x version: that is when the neihbor goes into the bedroom with mommie and daddy to cuss about how fast daddy mows the grass.
DEEPER HARDER FASTER DAMMIT!!! PLEASE
-
September 2nd, 2003, 02:27 AM
#12
Inactive Member
O
M
G
hehahah i snorted *L
-
September 2nd, 2003, 02:29 AM
#13
HB Forum Owner
LMAO.....well that's the last time i ask u to explain something better [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
September 2nd, 2003, 02:32 AM
#14
Cyalaytr
Guest
Wellllllllllllll you did ask.
***** got any more butter for this popcorn? ***
-
September 2nd, 2003, 02:33 AM
#15
Cyalaytr
Guest
***** GIGGLE *****
I made Chloe Snort! BAHAHAHHA
-
September 2nd, 2003, 02:36 AM
#16
HB Forum Owner
U FINISHED MY POPCORN! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
September 2nd, 2003, 02:38 AM
#17
Cyalaytr
Guest
I never! UMMMPH I had none of it I swear. That is my story and I'm stickin to it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
**** Opens new bag *****
Hey you have any salt.
-
September 2nd, 2003, 02:43 AM
#18
HB Forum Owner
lol......oh well sure......here u go!
*gives u salt*
*screams* Hey what's that over there?
*while cya looks away, steals popcorn bag*
*runs away*
-
September 2nd, 2003, 02:49 AM
#19
Cyalaytr
Guest
DEMON !!!!!!!!!!! SHE STOLE MY POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**** ARG runs after Sprox..... HMMM wait I have a whole nuther bag in the microwave.... 0HMMMMMMMM [img]tongue.gif[/img]
NONE FOR YOU
*** HIDES THE SALT CASE SHE COMES BACK ***
-
September 2nd, 2003, 02:52 AM
#20
HB Forum Owner
awwww man...i gave it back....
p.s. thankx cya...i felt really depressed today, but u're making me feel better EVEN THOUGH U STEAL MY POPCORN lol
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks