-
April 8th, 2001, 01:13 PM
#21
HB Forum Owner
*still waitin for a snickers
*needs chocolate
-
April 8th, 2001, 01:24 PM
#22
Inactive Member
-
April 8th, 2001, 01:53 PM
#23
Inactive Member
*hands mel some chocolate* here ya go hon...and hiya Myra
-
April 8th, 2001, 06:53 PM
#24
HB Forum Owner
I think i am gonna snail mail chocolate to Mel....yes that would be a very good idea *points to ICQ* Mel...send the addy!! *G* Ohh an VIIIIRRRRRRRGOOOOO!!!!!!I miss you lots n tons.. Sumbuddy has to have my Q to give you!! Mel does! Clover does! Dafz does! Jules Does!! OH and Kerala! Hiya!! I loved the picz on the other thread *points* Okay.. gonna go vacuum now... Maybe dive in for a visit later in the pool *snickers* ohhhh look a snickers for Mel *BOL and runs*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
May 20th, 2001, 05:08 PM
#25
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks