Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I cant believe I was shocked....

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

heidi, male strippers also have STD's as well. Funny little thing here... you'll find that most male strippers are gay. You'll find that most female strippers are bi curious. You'll find that most male strippers are hooked on hard core drugs. You'll find that most female strippers are drinkers. You'll find that most customers with large wads of cash to pass around are old retired men/women.

Rant, the female strippers wear so much perfume for two reasons. One because they sweat like crazy because of all the dancing they do, pressing against so many bodies per night, and those lights are hotter than they appear to be. Stinky women do not sell sex. Two, just in case you are married and not supposed to be there, the perfume scent will stick to your skin and clothing like no one's business. Thus you are caught and have no true alabi. biggrin

------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Heidi?.....Was it a Wednesday...or a Saturday.....*G

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The guys had nice bodies...really nice bodies...six packs galore..and nice smooth firm asses...and well hung...I didnt look at their faces much though...*G*...Thing is they offered sex in private rooms...started at 50bucks....I wanted to buy Kim one but she wouldnt go..*L*..I cant imagine paying for sex...I mean I spend enough money on toys as it is.. smile
    Virgo...it was Thursday and Friday..*G*...
    I never even considered them to have STD'S...Magine that...*L*.....They didnt put their cocks so close that you could lick it....BUT...they did spread my legs and did some harmless humping...WooHoo..*G*..Needless to say I was disgusted!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Wow! bloos Heidi you saucy tart! Quite the experience ya had there...*sigh* I live a sheltered life*L* Mind you, I think if some strange sweaty oiled up man was waving his dick that close to my face i'd probably burst out laughing or kick him in the nuts. Not exactly the desired response.* Lehuhm Any time i've seen male strippers they just look totally goofy ymca luxhello & I sooo wanna smack 'em. Just thinkin' about it makes me crack up. Is it just me? It leaves nothing to the imagination! I suppose I should check 'em out again sometime...their asses at least*w* wrefresed

Some of the women can be incredibly sexy & erotic when they dance in my opinion though. Sounds like the place you went to was a bit..erm... over the top to say the least. It's all about the money I suppose how much they can get away with. I totally think the women are choosing to be there, & even enjoy exploiting themselves to a degree, but perhaps get trapped in the seedier aspects (drugs etc.) & sadly, feel they couldn't do anything else after a while ...Men are such suckers for the whole scene. boobies

Oddly enough, what i'd far rather get my paws on & what really gets me goin' is a sleepy, unshaven, partially clad man... leaving ME the delicious job of peeling off the clothing *pant pant* flylicker

C'mere hotstuff!-------------------------------------------------------> zzwhip

*OD's in smilieland* toomuch

[This message has been edited by past7 (edited April 01, 2001).]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123