Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: heidi

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    frown

    hope you're feeling better....i emailed ya. can't wait till this shit is over..feelin a little blue myself *smooooch


  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hugs you*...Well tis the season..etc...I'm about to email you back...Hope I get to see you sometime over the holidays... frown

    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
    Our Place

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *intrudes on this thread to join the blues of the holidays*.....heidster....I emailed you too....tonight baby, you and me for a bit, and tomorrow I wanna call you sometime......k?

    ------------------
    The heart knows when the search is over.

    Our Place

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •