Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Bella

  1. #1
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chloe....please forgive me for putting this here but I had no other way to tell you.

    Dear god....could it possibly be true? Could the wicked rumors about you and foad being some kind of COUPLE??? be true?

    This is like some kind of nightmare to me chloe. You and I have had some very serious conversations about the men in our lives and the hurt they have caused us. You and I have discussed how devalued we have felt in those relationships. You told me about concerns you had about your ability to stand up for yourself and assert yourself...and You told me foad was a good friend to you and I was skeptical and now I hear this....

    Well bella *S*....unlike so many people here who have stomped off claiming they would not be back because of something that happened in the room or on the board...I have NEVER said those words in chat...not once in two and half years....until now.

    You know my situation....and the fight I've had to endure to get OUT of a sick relationship....and to hear this "news" just saddens and sickens me...to even be exposed to this situation is absolutely TOXIC for me...so I'm gone.

    I promised myself that I would not let this place or the people in it get inside of me...but this does. Perhaps it just strikes too close to home and you know I mean that figuratively as well as literally.

    I think you are a beautiful person with so much to give but hearing that you are in deep with foad makes me want to vomit.

    He PMed me today in the pool...and attacked my opinons and pulled his typical bullshit manipulative sick crap on me. I will spare you the conversation because right now I just need to rise above this nonsense.

    chloe...I don't know whether to cry for you or thank your for showing me that no matter how fucked up my life is right now....*cries real tears not cyber ones*....I will NEVER be as unhealthy and fucked up as you are right now. Please understand that comes right from my HEART and SOUL...

    Just am not gonna do it anymore. Been nice knowing you guys. Some really terrific people in here. Best of luck to all of you. Some of you will most certainly need it more than others.

    ciao *w*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Whoa Minnow..Dont you think thats a little extreme...You arent responsible for anyone that you meet here...Chloe..I dont know her much...but Im assuming is an adult...and regardless of how we feel about FOAD..she needs to learn the hard way..and she will...Then where will you be?..I wont pretend to know about you're personal life or how it impacts you're chat...Just wanted to say that You will be missed...You're humor around here is a breath of fresh air...I would hate to see you leave because you cared too much...You might be leavin just when you are needed the most...
    Damn that sounded like a song..*L*...well there was a message in there somewhere... smile
    If you do decide to leave...Take care of you... smile

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    uuumm? Minn?
    whooaaa!
    Chloe!! say something!!! ...k
    She hasnt said this....Minn?? and if its not true it really can get a person pissed!!
    Like the message Rant left me on ICQ without even asking if i deleted anything or not.....Come'on!! lets find out for sure!!!
    I for one, believe that Chloe is brilliant and knows better then to get involved with a sociopath....and if she needs proof..
    i could post the horrid things he has said for her to see...
    The things he said Chloe! Shouldnt have been thought of, by any half way normal person....
    It absolutely tore my heart out!!
    and if you still need proof, i'll show you what he said to Virgo, whome BTW has to go in for yet another DnC....God!Help her!
    I believe what Minn is really try'n to say is... Please dont be his next victim...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Minnow, please rethink your move please. It's normal to be hurt when someone you care about takes your advice, then throws it out to do something totally stupid. And after a divorce, I know it is real easy to keep people at a distance emotionally, and try and not let yourself be drug down by more pain, been there, done that. But CHloe is a very cool person, yea, she is doin some dumb things right now, I have no idea why. But we are her friends. And one day, those kids of yours you love might just do something stupid also, heck I know I did to my parents. And at that time you are gonna need to take a stand, but still be there for them emotionally, this might be good parctice. And this one might be a bit blunt, but in your posts I ain't hearin a lot about CHloe, just how it hurts you? I am thinkin that ain't the minnow I know? I also understand what you are going through, and I know you can only take so much emotionally, just think a little instead of reacting, OK? LOts of times when we are going through emotional hell that we have no control over, we can be tempted to take it out on something we can control, please make sure you aren't doing that. I don't want to change your mind, just make sure you have thought this out. I trust your judgement. As for me, FOAD doesn't have the power to steal one of my friends, just make her stronger in the end. Wether it's the hard way, or the easy way she does that.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ~Deb~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok..I've sat..and read..and watched..and for the most part..stayed out of things. But I have to say this..Minnow..hon..chloe hasn't said that she is with FOAD..what she has done..is stuck to her conviction..that he is her friend. One thing that I do know about chloe..she has a huge heart..she cares about how her chat impacts others..She would not want you leaving over this. Please wait until you hear from her..what she is doing..not from the gossip. We also can't chose for her..who her friends are..we have to allow her to make her choices and decisions independently..and along the way..she will make some mistakes..And I for one..Will be there for her..to help pick up the pieces..when she needs me to be.

    chloe..if you are reading this thread..You are a good kid..and you don't deserve to be condoned for the friends you choose..*hugs* It's hard to take a side that isn't exactly popular..or to try to remain neutral..cause no one wants to allow you your choices..Just know this..You know how to reach me..If you need to.


  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I never heard chloe was "with him" either...but I think her friends were trying to warn her more than tell her who her friends can and cant be....Even a friendship has been toxic with that man....So when you care about someone its hard to sit back and watch it happen...but in reality its all you can do.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ~Deb~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it is wonderful..that the people on this thread..have taken the time to tell chloe how they feel...at least they are being up front and honest with her..but..remember that sometimes the least popular decisions..are made out of spite..*S*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FOAD said chloe was his girlfriend, and that he was talking to his girlfriend (chloe) on the phone when I was having that convo with him... and I talked to chloe about it and told her I'd lost respect for her, but it was her decision, and good luck to her. I hope it works out for her and stuff I guess. So last time I checked, eeeyeah, they're together.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Blaze..f's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh ..where do i start..I wasnt going to do this..but i have too..Chloe is spreading her wings just now..We have all done it..Her turn..be it right or wrong..we all have to learn!..I for one have learned hard life lessons.We all have at some point or another.Did we listen to those who warned us..did we do as we were told OR as we wished to.No one knows what is right for one..or wrong for another.That is what life is about..We live and learn..If Chloe is messing up..She is doing it..not me..or you..She knows we care about her..What more can anyone do?..Give her a chance to fly..If she crashes..Be there..If she dont..still be there.Is her choice..In the end life still goes on..hurt still happens..friends still should be friends..Chloe i luv ya..Be strong..Follow your heart..True friends will always be there..Give everyone a chance to be one..Opinions are only that..but when given in a caring manner..are to be heard with your heart..then you choose.

    Minnow..You are truly one of the strongest people i know..I admire you..if you leave..we have lost..Remember that..*S*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    *L*...I dont even know Chloe...but have had many conversations with FOAD..I feel sorry for her..but i agree with all of you when you say its her choice....btw..isnt he like twice her age?...I personally think its an internet phase...we all went thru them...You learn lessons and move on..Im sure Chloe will do the same.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •