Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: Bella

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sam, you're not coming to the pool anymore?

    And I've tried, hard, to get chloe to read this... I've been concerned, and polite, and I've tried again and again, just asking her to read this. And she won't. I give up. I don't feel sorry for her anymore. We've all tried, we've given her every opportunity to see the truth... and I've failed and I give up. She's closed her eyes to us and she's keeping them closed tight. It's on her now.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hank, yea, gonna take a bit of a break from the pool. SOmetimes you have to step back and regroup. THis just seems like a good time. And I know you are concerned about CHloe, like all of us. Maybe just relax, and let nature take it's course? A couple of things are in our favour. First, FOAD does not have the ability to put anyone else above himself. He is incapable of giving any type of love, just being needed, hence his skunks. And CHloe needs love, so that will eventually break down. Second, we have all watched his cycle. any day now, he will start demanding her attention, if that hasn't already started. And she won't be able to give him enough, nobody can. THen his true self will show, and he will start to be FOAD, a manipulative psycho stalker. he can't help that, it's who he is. He will go on another little tyrade, and we will get to see more of the true FOAD. Yea, CHloe will get hurt, we can't stop that. But CHloe will grow from it like others have. THe only one that loses is FOAD, and isn't that a good thing? Hank, you have to let this go maybe? We all did what we could to help her avoid the flight, maybe it's time to start concentrating on making that crash landing that's coming as painless as possible?

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope you're not gone for very long sam, or at least stay on the board, cus I'll miss you otherwise.
    And yeah, you're right. I've tried, and that didn't do any good, so I'm letting it go. She'll learn on her own, or be swallowed hole by him. Either way, I'm done, and good luck to her.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member ~Deb~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just thought i'd let everyone know...chloe told me today..that she'd read the thread..So..let it go..she's making a choice now..and..as we have so many times before said...support her IF and When she needs it.*S*

    As I have said before...When you love someone...you love the person..not the behaviour...NONE of us ever act the way others WANT us to all the time...But..if you care about the person...You continue to do so.

    FOAD..as far as you are concerned...If chloe is having a problem with a chatter..SHE knows what to do about it.


  5. #35
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hank, yea, I'll still be here on the board, just need a break from chat for a bit. WOuld miss all you guys too much to dissapear

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Tay's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    here's my 2 cent's worth... I think this has gotten way out of hand, its chloe's choice and as friends you can state your opinion but that's all it is, who are we hurting I think chloe...wasnt right how some of this was handled, am sure its hurt her very much,we needed no one's approval for what one person chooses, if she is happy then let her be and if or when she is hurt and needed us, I will be there for her...look at all of us who can say they havent fucked up,I know have many times and still do , some choices we make we live with forever they effect us always but we had to learn from those to be who we are today,remember what I said girlie chin up smile..and one more thing because of some of my past mistakes think I've pushed away maybe the best thing that could have happened in my life away,in my opinion that's weak not chloe situation, so just ease up on her please!

  7. #37
    Inactive Member ~T@Z~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2001
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fighting is one of the reasons I left partyhouse I am so tired of people fighting for once I'd like to go into partyhouse and see some happines, at one time it was like that it was a place of friendship and fun and I have met many great people in these chats some I even grown to love.... Can't we go back to the old days and bury the hatchets and move on with this arguing I mean damn There are some great people just to chat with but it makes it hard to chat when people are fighting.....I am sorry If I offended people in the chats and I am willing to stop so why can't all you guys?

  8. #38
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CHloe really needs to read this

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't, and I don't think most of us have, been arguing with chloe. We were concerned and we've tried to save her from getting hurt. We've shown her all we can, and she's choosing to believe what she wants to... and that's fine. I've thrown in the towell. There hasn't been any arguing with chloe, I dunno where you got that. Anyway, it's all on her now. She made her choices, and as far as I'm concerned, I think she should have to face the consequences for her actions if she gets hurt... but good luck to her.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ummm [email protected]e hasnt been a good fight in the pool in ages....Where you been?..*L*

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •