Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: If.......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You could do lunch with any person from history...who would it be and why?.....you can pick more than one...but stick with the mostest special ppl..k...*S*


    I will be back..I hafta think bout mine


    oh yeah Dead or alive

  2. #2
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Ramses the 2nd - He was Egypt's greatest ruler, he was the wealthiest of all of Egypt's Kings. He created, he destroyed, and he felt the wrath of God. He's also the one man in history whom I have always sought to learn more about, no better way to do it than to have lunch with him.

    Jimi Hendrix - I want to learn how to play the guitar from him. He changed the very way we listen to music, he was black, he was popular, and a key component to everything musical we listen to today.

    John Wilkes Booth - Aren't you curious as to why he killed a guy with the name Honest Abe? I'd like to know what would drive a man to do that, especially in that day and age and in front of all those people.

    Kennedy - I just want to know how he bagged Marilyn.

    Einsein - I want to find out why his name defies the I before E theory not once, but twice. I'd like to get his opinion on today's times, and where he thinks it might all go. Then I'd have him make my VCR work.

    Hitler - Man, monster, savior, leader, these words were spoken as a lone man gave a world a series of games. These words were spoken as he brought a world to it?s knees through violence, terror, and fear. These words were spoken as his body was found lifeless on the ground. He's had the greatest impact on this world, and I'd like to know what makes a man do what he did.



    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Elizabeth (sp?) Taylor! i've always day dreamed she was my Mother smile
    she'd be soo cool to lunch with...
    her
    and Madona think would be a blast!!
    hmmmmmmm! i cant think of anyone else!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2001
    Posts
    278
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Franz Kafka.....BIG FAN!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Mitch1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2001
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Jim Morrison (sober)- just to hear the story from his lips.
    *Stacey Sanchez-cuz she's SOOOOO hot!
    *Howard Stern- cuz the conversation would be priceless
    *Marc Cuban- cuz he'd pay
    *God, cuz I like to eat alone.
    *And my wife cuz I love her and don't get enough time with her as it is.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My grandpa.
    I dunno if that counts or not... you didn't say they had to be famous... just special. And he's the most special person from my history, and I miss him... so I pick him *l*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now I have my own personal reasons as to why that I wont share but my choices are ...
    1. Hitler
    2. Mandella (sp?)
    3. My great-great grandfather who owned
    a plantation in the south

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •