Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Redhead!!!..2Cute!!!..Virgo!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I havent seen you guys in forever...I miss you.. frown
    Work and school is keeping me way too busy...I manage to see mel once in a while and blanc..but I never see you guys around anymore..*big pout*...I miss da girls..*G*

    Red..im goin to call you or something before I take off for a few days...damn girl can you drag yourself away from that Canadian fetish for a few minutes..*EG*

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *misses you too* I was supposed to be there as of yesterday...*having a hard time with it, but taking your advice* frown

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I miss you to!!!
    *sniffles
    *wipes tear
    *G
    *smootch

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *smoooooooooches you guys*...Virgo you phone sex gal you..*G*
    2cute....There is another day ya know...You will get what you want..patience is a virtue..Course i dont have it ...but its what I hear..*L*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Dont go nowhere for a couple day!!
    i dont wanna be here all by myself!!!
    or i'll just go somewhere for a couple days too smile yeah! that sounds more better!!
    Where ever your goin besafe and have fun.....k

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidster!!!!! I miss you too, and I am here looking for ya.....I kinda like my Canadian Fetish thank you *EG* lots to do you know before this weekend....I have this big order of Canadian Bacon due to arrive tomorrow *WEG*....but hell yeah call me, when ya leavin?...

    *slurrrrrpppp* *G*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *just went back and read all of the posts....and wants to add like it is any of her business* *G*....2...let me just tell ya....good things come to those who wait..I speak from experience... *EG*....*jumps up and down excited*

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pfft@the waiting...but anyhow...girls nite tonight? drunk, surf, and make people fear us? *G

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    oooooh! i'am soooo with you on that one 2...
    or can i be with ya???.. smile

    is there anything more embarrassin than comin back and reading a post that ya wrote along time ago, and it dont make any sence???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •