Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: what the HELL kinda justice is THIS???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ........sniffs......tazers are a glorious thing
    i dont know the law there but theyre pretty much against the law in most states,but if you buy any one of the weapon fanatic zines....you can order from there..pretty cheap too...50 bucks will get ya REAL nice one...but like sam said...awareness is key...i survived an evil man...needless to say,i dont hafta worry bout him anymore..
    i hope she finds peace from this looooza

------------------
    wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Xenia, I am listening, and since this bothers you so much, I tried to figure out if it was the devil. I never heard of the devil pouring water on sand though, but I guess there's a first time for everything. I am just kinda curious why ya are askin me to help you with this devil feller though. I think you need an excorsist that specializes in beach communities or something. BUt I will keep seein if I can come up with something

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sam, a police issue Glock .9mm is basically the gun that police officers are issued. Civilians can purchase them though. I think they hold more shots, have a better accuracy, and they fire after being dragged through hell and back. Water, fire, mud, rain, sand, dirt, shit, anything and you can still pull the trigger. It's that reason I suggested that model.

------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

So she only knew him a few weeks and let him move in?..*confused on that part*...I know it makes no difference as to whether this guy should be locked up...Obviously he should be...But when you are a single woman especially with kids...You need to take care of you...There are men like this just waiting to take advantage of you're situation....and I think its easier to show your "nice side here"...Now she has to deal with this creep that she never wouldnt have even known had she not been in chat...thats the other side of the chat thing
    So now whats left is for her to find a family member or friend...a big guy preferably...or one with gang connections...and give the guy a taste of his own medicine..Im sure he isnt all big and tough with the men...Guys like this are normally cowards..
    Sniffs..I hope it all works out for her...Its a very hard place to be..*hugs

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    .......sam.....i now understand why the prefix before ur name........hehehe..just kiddin biggrin

------------------
    wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rev, that (.9 mm) is a real small bullet. Would be around a 16th of an inch in diameter or less! That police department must be a bunch of sissies, afraid of recoil or something?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think what she needs to do is go out and buy a Police Issue Glock .9mm.......If he confronts her no matter where she is, she'll be armed and able to possibly protect herself.

possibly protect herself....

Or perhaps he will wrestle the gun away from her, especially if she's had no training or practice in how to use it, (which is the case with most people who own hand guns) and shoot her dead on the spot. I mean, after all the guy has already stated that he has nothing to lose so a gun would probably not scare him too much. He's made threats against her and her daughters lives...suggesting that he does not place a lot of value on human life...probably extends to his own life as well.

I don't know what the answer is, unfortunately, but I don't think a gun is it.

Just my two cents.

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So basically what's being said is that she's going to die?

She gets a gun = Doesn't know how to use it, he wrestles it away from her.

She gets someone to protect her = He finds out who it is, he kills this person, then moves in on her.

She gets a hitman = Forensic's will eventually discover who hired the man and she'll be in jail.

She moves = She can't afford to.

She does nothing = She dies.

She runs him over with her car = Manslaughter unless she can prove that he was posing as life threatening at that exact moment, which would be incredibly hard to do so since he'll be dead.

------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Minnow, "(which is the case with most people who own hand guns)" ? Interesting statistics? Care to back them up?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sam... i dunno about it being the case with most people who own hand guns... but... it is a fact that many many people who are killed with hand guns were the owners of said guns.

'n rev... thanx fer summing that up *feels ill* frown

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast