Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: peace

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Trixi78's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My heart feels heavy....but then this is not about me, it's about you.

    I have found in our recent discussion and watching your reaction to what has been going in the past week, that you are simply an amazing person.

    You have dealt with this situation with pure grace (can men be graceful?). You've risen above the trash talk, the name calling the, finger pointing. Everyone sees your side and respect it not only because you are right but because you are doing everything with dignity.

    Now with that said....

    the only people that hurt us are the people we let hurt. These two people that have betrayed you, are they more important or their actions more important to you than the dozen people you have listed you'll miss? You are handing over your power to someone else.

    Taking off from the pool will only delay what you'll see. Not stop it. Cut you off from people you care about and care about you.

    Betrayal...people seem to betray easily on here, especially when they first start chatting (for others it's always easy). People forget there is a living, breathing, feeling human being at the other end of the computer. They should be pitied. Their the ones that lose in the end.

    Selfish time again.....Non, don't you realize we need people like you in there, all our egos need someone that's grounded and doesn't take what's said too seriously. I need to be amazed at what you've done in your life when you get chatty at 3am and talk about it. I need someone there that gets even less sleep than I do (besides mel cuz well no one sleeps less). I need to giggle at the lyrics you start posting because I have no clue what you just said and have to have someone explain what it means to me. I need to be able to build on the friendship we were just starting.

    You are like losing a part of the family.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    <font color=#00FFFF>Going on 5 years, almost everyday, if not once a day, then a straight 72 hours spent, more than a few times, in the pool, on ICQ, and almost hitting a year on this board!!
    Nothing hurts worse than somebody leaving because of somebody else...
    EXPECIALLY when the wrong person is the one leaving...
    it takes a giant piece of your heart away...
    NON the strenth you showed when confronted with FOAD was oh! so inspiring!!
    But i understand perfectly the reason why you cant stay and watch the shit!!
    It hurts but most of all its SICKENING..
    exactly why i came down on Virgo that one day.. i cant believe i did it.. but it was sick to watch... i know now, just to leave..
    And its the only thing that has ever made me leave...
    You, Minnow, and T, leaving and have left already...
    is all understandable, but it hurts, to miss someone who's a good part of bein here..
    Someone who i look forward to seeing everytime i come on... and when they dont show up anymore, theres an emptyness inside that can only be filled by that person...
    You'll be one of those people Non dont stay gone long....k
    *love you</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ~T@Z~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2001
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am sorry to see you leave bud I know how the fights and the net will get to ya and If you want my ICQ please get it from deb ok? I would like to keep in touch

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner ~lily~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2000
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *HUGS* NON
    We had just gotten talking and now you're leaving *S* Do what you have to do to make YOU happy. That's all that counts!
    And remember what we talked about..you owe me drinks
    Hope to see you again soon

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *cries cuz she misses non*
    you were the first boy toy i ever had wink ... miss you bunches already! frown
    hurry back... k?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Peace? I hate the word, as I hate Hell, all Montegues... and Thee!

    I love that line!

    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  7. #17
    ~?? £ å § § ¥ ® £ ?? Ð ¥~
    Guest ~?? £ å § § ¥ ® £ ?? Ð ¥~'s Avatar

    Post

    Hey Non...You and I don't know each other, but when I read this, I had to respond...besides, I promised Mel that one of these days I would post on her board..*s*....after reading heidi's response to ya, I agree with her totally and thinks she worded it the best.....at some point, everyone of us has been disappointed and hurt by someone they met online and in real time...One does overcome the hurt all in due time, so best of luck to ya Non..*s*....and, while I'm posting here, I just wanna say that I do miss all you----->heidi, Mel, WARRIOR, Redhead, Lily, Leo the Lioness, rotten, Genie (don't know you too well, but we did have that one fun night picking on all the guys..*L*)....I don't get much time like I had in the past to get into the pool, but when I do, its so great to see all you again....heidi, you've always busted my chops, but you've always been a blast to be with in the pool..*L*....I had so many good laughs with you and Red there, I could never forget them....*s*.....Mel, I told ya someday I would post on your board here and FINALLY, I did!..*L*....and Lily, you and I shared so many good conversations with each other here and on the phone, you're the one I've missed the most..*hugs*.....gosh, now I'm getting teary-eyed..*L*.....Awwwwww shit, I've gotta to get to work.....Talk to you all soon..*s*

  8. #18
    Inactive Member CandianGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Non
    i'm sorry that you left...you shouldn't let this beat you down...but i understand...everyone needs a break from the pool its sometimes crazy...it makes me sick sometimes to see people in here fight...well i'm goin to miss you Non *hugz*

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Non Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    all you peeps are awesome.... and hi lily *waves.... sorry i didn't mention you yesterday cuz even tho i havn't known ya all that long you has always been very sweet to me.... and damn right we be goin for drinks.... i could use a beer now.... but i'm lazy *L..... oh btw...... i'm not gone for good you guys.... just need a break to get some shit together.... ya think i'd just walk away from all you just cuz of her?.... i don't want to be here right now but damn i'm not gonna trade in all you guys just so i don't get sickened by those 2.... i will be back i just need some time and i hope you all understand that..... and if any of ya need me see Deb and she will give ya my addy.... anyway i'm out... i need a smoke bad.... i fell asleep in my chair for like 5 minutes..... felt kinda good actually.... but i spilled my iced coffee everywhere on the floor.... fuck.... it's even in my CD case..... ah fuck gotta go later

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NON!...loks around...where are you?!?>....*searches the web

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •