Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dammit...Leo I'm goin out now...Yanno the fresh air I mentioned to you ...*sighs*..Maybe i'll get back before you log off...Basically I have all night..*LOL*

------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Leo....*S*....I'm really not sure what you say to a trashy woman like you....I mean really, its hard for a humbled woman like me to stand beside a gifted cyber slut like you who can take it all from any man any age willing to give it...its easy to attract men when you act like you do, I doubt you can find a woman online thats envious of you there *L*...but really...how proud your husband must be that you are so sexy and can attract men of all ages for a cyber fuck...what a woman!...as for your sorry remarks about heidi and who she is.....I, and I am sure, she, finds it really hard to lose sleep over anything that would come out of your trash mouth....I agree with heidi....fix your real life and you'll be a much more pleasant person....but wait, I said that earlier on a different thread and you and Empress posted behind me rolling your eyes, and where is she, oh yeah, she's fixing her real life *S*.....

------------------

Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

oh wait, i didnt see that long, rambling post of yours, i just thought you meant mine cuz you've said that in the past

you wanna know something? all that shit that went down with rotten was a LONG time ago, k? (the shit you read).........and he DID go there when he knew damn well my mother was admitted to the Cardiac Care Unit the night prior, and that i was a complete and utter wreck over that, when he decided to use her against me with something she and my brother had said to me a YEAR PRIOR to that incident, and he was using it and twisting it around to be something disgusting, which is how he fights.....so that's why i went there with him, otherwise, i would NEVER have said anything like that to him......i've also since apologized to him more than once, telling him i felt bad after saying that, and that i was wrong, even though i know in my heart i wouldn't have even GONE there if he didn't upset me by using my mother against me (who i honestly thought was dying, you can even ask him, but he wont tell you the truth anyway)

i dont want you buying anything i publish, in fact, i dont even want you knowing when i do get published, so dont patronize me....my writing has nothing to do with chat, get that?

so there you have it, you do admit you were friendly to someone you didn't like....meanwhile you brag all over the place about how you just CANT be nice to someone when you cant stand them, you're just too honest, moral, upfront, blah, blah, whatever *LMAO*....but here you are freely admitting pretending to be my friend for his sake, which is such bullshit......there's a difference between being "civil" and giving someone your goddamn phone number...you were totally phoney, there's no getting around that fact no matter how you try to justify and excuse it

you never cried to me about anything EH?? HAHAHA!!! i didnt think you'd admit to that, but it's okay, i know what i know......i wish i could quote you verbatim, people would find that pretty funny if they saw how you were panicking that night *G.....you couldnt even make the call yourself cuz you were so scared of what you might hear biggrin....i cant wait to get my old ICQ back so i can see if it's still there in the history, although i doubt it cuz i deleted you a longass time ago, but i vividly remember you being weak and me being strong, and me making the calls, etc, readying myself to even fly out there if i couldnt find him.....deny that all you want HEIDI, cuz you know damn well how it went down that night, you chickenshit little fuck...and i noticed you didn't deny sending my ICQ posts to redhead when you were still pretending to be my friend *G

wanna talk about character? that doesn't sound too fucking classy to me....i dont do anything to anybody unless i'm pushed, and most of my friends know that about me....and i dont mean just arguing, i mean pushing me the way rotten has in the past, or anyone else for that matter.....something has to be done to me first before i bring out the knives n chains and i dont care how low-class you see me as, i WILL fight back, i dont care who it is.....people who have known me best and longest can attest that if someone's good to me, i'm good to them, sometimes doubly.....and the same is true in reverse, push me, i push back, plain n simple *shrug*

i'm also very forgiving, and you can ask your friend about that too, which is a quality you obviously lack in SPADES....you see it as stupidity.....poor thing

you'd love to think i'm jealous and envious of you, but the truth is, i'm glad i'm nothing like you in lots of ways.....and as for why i posted here, once again, are you paying attention this time??? it was a JOKE......HUMOR....i thought it would be funny if i made that remark, knowing our contempt for each other.....guess it flew right over your heads cuz YOU couldn't ignore it and you proceeded to turn this into yet another fight thread...then of course all your cronies hadda jump in on it too rolleyes......you cant blame this all on me, try as you might

yup, you're right, it is boring....i could've been sitting here working, but instead i once again gave you more time and energy than you're worth

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    cyber sluts who live in glass WHOREHOUSES shouldn't throw stones

right fred?? werent YOU Married when you were having your little affairs???.....bitch, PLEASE!

shut the fuck up, i have no time for parrots who squawk out the sides of their heads, and you are the EPITOME of the word:

----->HYPOCRITE!

nuff said....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hmm...I dont doubt I was scared when I heard that about Rotten...I KNOW I didnt cry to you though..*L*..I know that cause I rarely cry in front of anyone...but to say I was scared...I probably was...but I dont really remember ..I dont save shit in email or in my mind what happens here...Its not my life like it is yours...
    I dont believe for one second Rotten would ever say anything as mean as where you went..that even shocked me...and I never thought you could do that to me again..You never cease to amaze me..
    As for Redhead ..Once again you have you're facts fucked up..she was goin thru a divorce when she met someone online...
    I never once said there was something wrong with meeting someone here..falling in love ..lust whatever...its when you are married and bragging about it I think is funny...and when a person like you makes it you're claim to fame...You wear your ability to suck cyber cock like a medal ..Like its something for a resume...
    Oh and I got you're humor dumbass....I just think its funnier to watch you go off.. smile

------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

dayum! face76

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not downing you for your little torrid cyber affairs.....I just think there's not much to be proud about when you behave like you do *L* *Shrugs* bitch, slut, whore, whatever.....you see, your comments don't bother me *L* Kind of hard to really take you seriously, no matter what comes out of your nasty mouth *S*......and for the record, I'm not proud of some of the stuff I've done in my past..and my ex knew about it, I was the one that told him...I'll bet you tho not many people online could even tell you I had someone here, unlike you and your oh so ladylike behaviour..*L*.....but you know what.....I was woman enough to do something about my life.....and fix what was making me come here for fulfillment.....I don't knock or judge those that do....because I understand some of the reasons why its done, not that its right, but I understand it...what I am saying is, not everyone flaunts it in the sleazy trash mouthed way you do.....nice to see tho that what I said was right about you and struck such a cord....*winds you up and lets you go* *G*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She's not talking of the guy I'm with now....I didn't start seeing him until after I had filed for divorce and was legally separated for some months.....she's speaking of one I was seeing online while I was married....but again, I'm sure not many could have ever told you that relationship ever existed......so whatever, you wanna throw out your nasty names go ahead....I've taken the steps I needed to, to put my life in the direction it should go...and I am very proud of the woman I am *S*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by heidi!:
    Hmm...I dont doubt I was scared when I heard that about Rotten...I KNOW I didnt cry to you though..*L*..I know that cause I rarely cry in front of anyone...but to say I was scared...I probably was...but I dont really remember ..I dont save shit in email or in my mind what happens here...Its not my life like it is yours...

just cuz i dont forget certain things, doesn't mean anything's my "life"....you were shitting your pants and you told me you were crying *LOL*.....that's ok honey, *pats your cheek* i wouldn't expect you to admit something like that in front of the whole world.... wink

but i made my point with that, it really doesn't matter how much you vehemently deny whether or not you cried to me *G

I dont believe for one second Rotten would ever say anything as mean as where you went..

yeah, he's a real Saint, aint he? *LMAO*....since day one you and i haven't seen the same person in him, he's on his best behavior with you, so i can't really expect that you would see why i went there, but that's inconsequential at this point anyway

As for Redhead ..Once again you have you're facts fucked up..she was goin thru a divorce when she met someone online...

you know, i don't really give a fuck what she was going through, seriously.....and what makes you think you know my life so well? what makes you think anyone else couldn't be "going through something" while chatting online? i'm not saying anything one way or another about my life, because it's really none of your goddamn business WHAT i do, with WHOM and WHY, or what's happening in my life, but you wouldnt be able to grasp that concept would you, cuz you think it's your place to comment on anything and anybody...*L.....gimme a fucking break, you hypercritical, self-important, presumptuous, know-it-all snob

my life is a sweet one, one that i know a lot of people would envy....i wont list the things about it that make it so, cuz i know you two witches would like nothing more than more information on me to fuck with, but trust me, it's fine, regardless of what you think you see me do in here....i have enough people in and out of my house on a daily basis who would kick my ass if anything was amiss here, so you can quit being so concerned with what goes on in my life.....just realize that you don't have all the answers and you sure as HELL don't know me, as much as you armchair psychologists so badly wanna think that you do biggrin

I never once said there was something wrong with meeting someone here..falling in love ..lust whatever...its when you are married and bragging about it I think is funny...and when a person like you makes it you're claim to fame...You wear your ability to suck cyber cock like a medal ..Like its something for a resume...

you know something? *G....i really don't find anything wrong with sexuality, (or crude language, for that matter).....i'm just not as uptight about it as you are, since it seems you have a problem with women who flaunt their sexuality just because they're married....i'm married, not DEAD!......if you have difficulty with open sexuality, or find that kind of language offensive to your delicate sensibilities, rolleyes then MAYBE you've been chatting in the WRONG PLACE all this time *LMAO*.......did it ever occur to you that my husband might not really care about it too much? *LOL* or that he sees cyberring as stupid and pointless? did it ever run across your mind that maybe he's sat here with me while i did it? HAHAHAHA!!!.....i suppose that would make both me and my husband trash to you huh? *shrug* my heart is breaking......(BTW i'm not claiming any of that as either fact or fiction, lest you think you just got another tidbit of my real life there).....yeah, meanwhile, you've done shit yourself, and you're with your better half for how long??? long enough that it's like commonlaw marriage, and you brag about how gold-like he treats you, yet you went and met up with that one guy, didn't you? (PS, i've never met up with anybody) yeaaaaahhhh.......here we go, word of the day again, are you ready, tramp?

-------->HYPOCRITE!

HAHAHA!!.....there goes all your credibility, O Respected One

BTW i thought you weren't posting any more longass posts anymore? you said it would be your last?....guess not EH? tongue

and hey, red? i'm very glad you straightened out your fucked up life, really...i applaud you *clap clap clap*......what that has to do with me, i dont know, but i slammed you because you're a HUGE hypocrite, just like your leader over there *G.....at the very LEAST you were married when you first pointed your browser to a SEX CHATSITE, right?....whether or not you chose to partake in any of it would remain your business, and i would have to wonder how much experimenting you did, but you wanna know something???? that information does not interest me one way or another, unlike you people who seem to hang on everything i've ever done or said *LOL*

it's really kinda funny when you think about it....here i've been doing my thing, my OWN thing, not what someone else dictates....and i havent really cared much about what you guys were up to, but for some reason you've zeroed RIGHT in on my online activities and conversations! i would be flattered if i didn't see you two wenches as idiotic *LOL*

i'm glad i irritate you, make you sick, annoy you, etc.....i dont have to do much, i just have to be myself...*L...that's what i wear as a medal....look down your noses at me all you want, i dont care.....as long as i have the friends i have who know me better than you freaks ever will, i really have it made biggrin
    <font size =1><font color=black>

[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited August 26, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Leo's finally lost it send in the white jackets. Jesus christ leo you seem more crazy with each post. just shut the fuck up already

------------------