Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

when you have a broken heart... what do you do to feel better?

------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...

~((RESONANCE2000))~

The Sonic Lounge

Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

see my "Why Does It Hurt" thread.....*p

i'm sorry you're experiencing it.....it always feels like the end of the world and it sucks, and time is both friend and enemy....because it goes by so slowly, as you feel you're in limbo, as if the pain will never leave.......but when enough time goes by, you find yourself further from that pain, even if it only seems by a tiny bit......each day is another step higher out of that pit you feel like you're trapped in....

meanwhile, look around you and find out who your friends are.....those are the ones you can call on to be patient as they hear you, if you're one of those who feels the need to vent, or just be near you, if you're one of those who feels no need for words, but quiet comfort is what you need.....oh, and don't forget to be there if/when those same friends need the favor returned....

i SO know what it's like and i hope you're over it before you know it......*hug*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BUT!......some people get angry!....and some get a sense of humor......there's a song by Frank Zappa called "Broken Hearts Are For Assholes"......sometimes going off helps to release some tension..!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

saying motherfucker, and fuck you, and all the other things ...
    dont help either, wish it did, cuz i keep saying it....
    Whats up with everything heh
    is there something in the air...or what??
    MEN = hurt so bad!! frown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmm......well, in all fairness, i know we do our share of making them feel bad too... frown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Leo... I DID take a look at your "why does it hurt thread"... a whole lot of reading.*L*

I keep telling my self that I have been in this place before, and I've gotten through it. And it truly IS a matter of time. But what I do for the moment? And when will I ever stop ending up in this place?

------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...

~((RESONANCE2000))~

The Sonic Lounge

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i cant answer that......but as a married woman, i can say, from my experience, that there are no guarantees againt a broken heart......even if you stay together for years and years......you can still hurt each other

the grass isnt always greener on the other side........in fact, sometimes it turns out to be Astroturf *G

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

All I ever get is astro turf *L* I am ready for something REAL... I'd rather be alone than waste my time on another hill of fake grass!!!!!!

------------------

~((RESONANCE2000))~

The Sonic Lounge

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb

Gaffer tape works for a lot of things try that! I'd say really to help mend a broken heart, to use it. RECHARGE YOUR LOVE BATTARIES, phone some of your next of kin, NOW! Why? Just to talk. Do things that require your selflessness, a broken heart is not to be looked at with droopy eyes like a child who's had it's toy broken. Unlike the toy the heart can be regenerated if you try to use it again but at some safe targets. Other than that look to the things in your past your childhood dreams persue them until you wonder why you are.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i take back everything i said......i dont think there's a way to mend a broken heart.....i think it just stays that way.......there's no fixing a break that big, unless you either find a way to turn back the clock and do things differently, or you get lucky and the object of your pain comes back to you and makes it better

or maybe we have more than one heart and we dont realize it........the one you have for a particular person can stay shattered indefinitely.......yup, that's what im thinking.....that's exactly what i'm thinking

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast