-
October 15th, 2001, 12:57 AM
#1
Inactive Member
you put yourself in stupid places
yes i think you know it's true situations where it's easy to look down on you
I think you like to be the victim i think you like to be in pain, I think you make yourself the victim almost every single day.
you do what you do you say what you say you try to be everything to everyone you know all the right people you play all the right games you always try to be everything to everyone..
yeah you do it again, you always do it again.
...
you say they taught you how to read and write yeah they taught you how to count i think they taught you how buy and sell your own body by the pound..
I think you like to be the simpleton i think you like to play the clown..
I think you are blind to the fact that the hand you hold is the hand that holds you down......
stand around and fall down you do it again, you stumble and fall why won't you learn
I wonder if you'll ever learn
<font size=1><font color=black>
[This message has been edited by rotten (edited October 14, 2001).]
-
October 15th, 2001, 02:52 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
why! why! why! dont peeps put if its a song or a poem and who done it?????
BTW! that has lots of meaning!!
Thanks for posting it here...k
-
October 17th, 2001, 10:46 PM
#3
-
November 5th, 2001, 01:15 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I know where you go when you wanna fall why do you wanna be broken.
I know where you go when you wanna fall yes your friends they tell me everything.
Yes i know where you go yes i know what you do yes i know the awful things you say and who you say it to. Yes I know where you go yes I know what you do.
I know how you feel you get crazy inside, they say it runs in the family. I know just how you feel when you get crazy inside your mom she said that you are just like me..
I can see it in your eye I can see it in your shaky hand yes i think you think im stupid you dont think i understand. Yes i see you when i see myself when i was a younger man.
when you were a child you were happy and free you were my reason to live I would die when you smiled at me. I can still see I remember you painted sunflowers in your room.
I know where you go when you wanna fall hey dont you wanna be happy. Yeah, I know where you go when you wanna fall your useless friends they tell me everything.
I see you run around in circles, I see you digging your own hole I see you fight the fights you just cant win i see you losing self control what it does to me deep down inside I hope you will never know.
when you were a child you were happy and free you were my reason to live i would die when you smiiled at me I can still see painting flowers on the wall i remember you happy i remember it all.
I can still see i remember you painting sunflowers in your room........
....all i wanna remember pretty pictures on the wall i remember you happy i remember it all all i wanna remember...
sunflowers in your room
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks