-
November 9th, 2000, 01:16 PM
#11
Inactive Member
but MAN am i ever sooooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee!!!..........i hurt all over.....*p
-
November 10th, 2000, 08:32 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Can masturbation be classed as exercise??
-
November 10th, 2000, 09:49 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Leo.....I bought this fast trak 2000 thingy, it has a exercise for every part of your body, I walk do sit ups...I'm starting aquabics(aerobics in the water) and I think I'm getting a dog *VBS....so that's what I do.....and Rant.....I dunno if that goes under exercise..lemme look it up
-
November 10th, 2000, 01:48 PM
#14
-
November 11th, 2000, 09:08 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Get a dawg.....they drag you out in ALL weathers so you can't slack....
-
November 11th, 2000, 01:31 PM
#16
Inactive Member
yeah but they stink real bad when it rains and track mud everywhere......*g
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks