-
November 10th, 2000, 03:27 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I AM SOOOOOOOOO ADDICTED!!!
i'm addicted to these boards! it's getting so i cant keep up in a scrolling chatroom anymore!........this gives you the chance to type to your friends but still be able to walk away from the computer and not miss anything......(unless someone is posting right at the same time as you and you're answering each other in here, but still that's a lot slower)
that's all i wanted to say.......didnt know which thread to throw that into, so i made up a new one 
unless someone else would like to confess their shameless addiction to the boards called 'host'......?
-
November 10th, 2000, 07:27 PM
#2
-
November 10th, 2000, 10:52 PM
#3
Inactive Member
mel, you're not addicted.........nahhhh.......*shaking head*
-
November 10th, 2000, 11:32 PM
#4
-
November 10th, 2000, 11:34 PM
#5
Inactive Member
*fuzzles the bear and runs away*
-
November 11th, 2000, 12:02 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
*giggle* hey i am glad yer addicted heehe...... check this out http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/for...um=&number=437
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
November 11th, 2000, 02:26 AM
#7
Inactive Member
oh shit! i feel like i just fell into a hole on this board, and have now climbed back out! *LMAO*
cool board so far *L
-
November 11th, 2000, 02:32 AM
#8
Inactive Member
-
November 12th, 2000, 06:41 PM
#9
willow witch
Guest
They have a really good outpatient program here in Ohio........Not that I need it.....I'm not hooked....no problem.....just because I'm on morning, noon, and night.......I can quit anytime I want.......Just one more post......what can ONE more post hurt...........
*whispers....i overheard my family planning an intervention*
------------------
)O( ~Ta may olta~
~Slainte~
Willow
-
November 12th, 2000, 08:14 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks