Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: BLAH!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Im sick..Two damn days in bed...and didnt get laid once...bowing to the golden throne..Wanting to eat but scared its goin to floor me for another day....What is it with Feb month...Like Valentines days isnt enough to make you sick...You have to get the flu too..
    *searches for sympathy..*...*sniff*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh and btw....A reward is offered to anyone who got the plate number of that truck that hit me.!!...I couldnt even chat...Its like a shock to the system..*G*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi..........*HUGS* ya.....
    hope ya feel better soon.

    License plate...MKUMSRBL
    *LMAO* Same on hit me 2 weeks
    ago....trust me...its the same one.
    *L*

    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ices tot Feel better Heidster! And quit breathin' on me, sheesh! ices blah

    (*incapable of posting w/out at least 1 smiley involved*)

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I'm gonna throw this in here ...just for the heck of it ...k... smile
    heart on
    Hearts and roses and kisses galore...
    What the hell is all that shit for?
    People get mushy and start acting queer
    It is definitely the most annoying day of the year.
    This day needs to get the hell over with and pass
    Before I shove a dozen roses up Cupid's ass
    I'll spend the day so drunk I can't speak
    And wear all black for the rest of the week
    Guys act all sweet, but it soon will fade
    For all they are doing is trying to get laid
    The arrow cupid shot at me must not have hit
    Because I think love is a big crock of shit
    So there's the story...
    what else can I say?
    Love bites my ass...
    Fuck Valentine's Day! heart on

    Just dont breath on me...k...heidi!! smile

  6. #6
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    hjblueevil hjblueevil hjblueevil hjblueevil hjblueevil Come now Heidi dear, do not be afraid... sleeeeeep ... yesssss

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hugs the crap outta Heidi* there..... all better *G*
    Mel..... That was gooooood *LOL*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner ~lily~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2000
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *HUGS* feel better girlie!!!
    Winter sucks..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •