-
March 3rd, 2001, 06:48 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Why do you go out of you're way to piss me off?..WAIT!..why do you go out of you're way to piss everyone off?..*L*...I mean I know you luv me....You would think that would give me some breathing room when you go off on you're rampages...What happens when the day comes I have no choice but to kick you're ass on behalf of all the poolies?..then what ...Huh Huh Huh..*G*
*smoooches yer annoyin ass*
-
March 3rd, 2001, 07:14 AM
#2
Inactive Member
heidi did you download shockwave? i wanna play inklink...get in the pool...let's all go and play it
and shuddup...you
-
March 3rd, 2001, 05:16 PM
#3
-
March 3rd, 2001, 09:08 PM
#4
Inactive Member
HEIDI...lately you take it all personal when I post my opinions....hey and don't stop posting at that spawn board. It's a cool board with interesting topics...plus lots of people don't like leo much on there anyway.
She told me the ones that don't like her just usually don't post.
I go to that board and this one cus they're the only ones I've found that have interesting topics.
Oh and I go to fight club and death defying too sometimes.
Anyhow it's about time to go to work..
*smoooches heidi* dork
-
March 4th, 2001, 05:46 AM
#5
Inactive Member
GRRRR...Im on a stupid free server thats about to die again any minute...My reg server says my gateway is down??..Might be another 24 hours before I have it back..*cries*..Im so desperate Im about to use that 500 hours of free AOL I have...OMG SOMEONE STOP ME..*kicks the snail out of frustartion..*G*
-
March 4th, 2001, 10:35 AM
#6
Inactive Member
-
March 4th, 2001, 09:20 PM
#7
Inactive Member
*Bites Rant's left cheek*
-
March 4th, 2001, 10:32 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
-
March 5th, 2001, 07:27 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
*sobs
___________________<FONT SIZE =7><FONT COLOR=RED>BITCH!!!</FONT></FONT>
-
March 5th, 2001, 07:30 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks