-
January 9th, 2002, 09:54 AM
#1
Macydamn
Guest
I have mastered pool..kinda...I'm ready for chess.
Non, where the hell are you??????
------------------
As night takes the day, we offer this light. We are true to the Way and stand for the right. Truth here is done, a circle of one.
This hour is our last upon this ground. Present, future, past, we will not be found. Strength not rue, a circle of two.
-
January 9th, 2002, 12:36 PM
#2
-
January 9th, 2002, 12:59 PM
#3
Inactive Member
*misses non like crazy*
------------------
-
January 9th, 2002, 01:30 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
whoooaaaaaaaaa!!! and where have you been ???sniffs???
Long time no see yourself!!...*hugs u
-
January 9th, 2002, 02:31 PM
#5
-
January 10th, 2002, 04:10 AM
#6
Inactive Member
i'm still around.... i just got back from Sniffers bed a few days ago... ummmmm i mean i just got back from lake placid a few days ago....and i miss ya all..... and hope all u peoples had a good new years
------------------
`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
`How do you know I'm mad?' asked Alice.
`You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here
[This message has been edited by Non Phixion (edited January 09, 2002).]
-
January 10th, 2002, 04:05 PM
#7
Inactive Member
*HUGS* mel.... *smooches non* (the pillow's still warm
)
mel i've been around... jus kinda busy. my son had his eye surgery on friday so i've been kinda occupied
------------------
-
January 13th, 2002, 04:20 AM
#8
Inactive Member
*licks non up, down 'n sideways*
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks