Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Honesty

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    says to Chilly: no, i just don't like you

    Chilly says to: hhmm.....whatever *S*

    PRIVATELY whispers to Chilly: Don't bother shifting alliances with me, there's no point in even pretending to be my friend.... I'm having the courtesy to at least be straight forward with you about that, because there are some who are kind enough to put up with ya and make sweet lil comments back and forth with you, but wouldn't trust you any further than they can throw ya...

    PRIVATELY whispers to Chilly: Last I checked, you didn't like me, so I don't know what all the lil KOTCs now are about.... its just silly, and dont take offense, i'm not trying to piss you off or start some lil battle because i dont care enough to fight, and i dont care enough to post silly little things back and forth with you... i dont like your fake lil games, and i know like others here do that you play the side that you can benefit from... so basically, go and play, but dont group me into it

    Chilly PRIVATELY whispers to : fine........you will be ignored then......

    PRIVATELY whispers to Chilly: great, i've got no problem with you, i just think you're fake and i've got enough courtesy to tell you to your face that i don't want to be apart of it

    Chilly PRIVATELY whispers to : like i said......your opinion and you are entitled to it.......

    PRIVATELY whispers to Chilly: its not just my opinion, i'm just not as good at hiding it as they are... they're nice enough to post silly little crap back and forth to you, i dont care enough to

    Chilly PRIVATELY whispers to : since you know who they are....tell them to be honest with me and let me know...........then i wont post them anymore either........*S*

    PRIVATELY whispers to Chilly: everyone is sick of conflict, so we'll see... its probably easier to post stupid shit back to you than to get into it with you, go dknows you'd hold a grudge in here

    Im posting this because i appreciate this persons honesty even though i dont like them. If anyone else feels this way about me, you know im in the pool when im here, come and talk to me and let me know. Then i wont be wasting your time anymore.



    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Whelp! that person just blew the honesty part right out their ass!!
    Fuckin put a name on yourself chicken shit!!!
    or did they? Chill??
    And YES you are only talkin for yourself..
    CHILLs is LOVED dearly by MANY!!!
    Obviously SOMEBODY is jealous of it heh
    The only thing they got right is....
    .....everyone is sick of conflict....
    This shit is gettin so fuck-ing pathetic!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The person was using a name Mel. I took
    it off because this person was being honest
    with me and i respect that. My reason for posting it was because i was told there are others who feel the same way and i want them to be honest with me too. And there will be no grudges held. Im sick of the conflict too. If someone doesnt like me and doesnt want me posting them, all they have to do is say so and i wont post them anymore. But that doesnt mean i wont be there for them when something is said or done to them in the rooms.

    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HONEST!......i like ya!


    Waste my time baby!

    (funny little face right here...preferably the one with big boobs that KEr uses!)


  5. #5
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *likes chilly*

    thinks chloe is funny!! *smiley face here*

    don't worry chloe...CHlover can't figger out the smilies either!! smile (well, that one i can!)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG Chilly I love you so much and I'm not just saying that because I don't want to fight. I look forward to seeing you in the wee hours of the morning. biggrin

    Gotta flight to catch, so I'm outta here...love ya to bits and *huggers and smoochers*

    ------------------
    the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ~briar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2001
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have always liked yu and always will!! *HUGZZZZZZZZZZ* Never stop sending silly thingers, I like 'em!! *VBS*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    btw for those of you wondering that wasn't me on top. Not that I don't think their opinions are valid...anyhow is someone else.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member WAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think you are wonderful Chilly....*hugs ya

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *DRFCR*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •