Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Honesty

  1. #11
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    CHLo ver KAT~~~~~........ DRCMIPSLS


    I can talk code too!................*LICK

    (smiley face here):eek



  2. #12
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    smile
    frown
    tongue
    wink

    eek

    OH MY GOD...............whooptefuckindooooo!

    [This message has been edited by demon chloe (edited April 27, 2001).]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    biggrin

    *HUGS* ya all *S*

    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Pyromania's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *licks chilly*...opps i mean *likes chilly*

    "gives mouth to mouth and slips in the tongue".......


  5. #15
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chilly....I like you *BG.....
    *liiiiick

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOOOOOHOOOO!!! My Py guy *G*


    tongue *licks Py back*


    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •