-
January 17th, 2002, 05:24 AM
#1
Inactive Member
just for anyone who cares my board is bein deleted.
there's enough boards and not into hostboard that much and i dont even go to that board.
also the snail thing doesn't fit anymore..
just info for the hell of it...
buh bye
------------------
mollusk angst
-
January 17th, 2002, 05:46 AM
#2
Inactive Member
too big for your shell now, huh? i always knew your head would swell too much one day....hehehe j/k 
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison
-
January 17th, 2002, 08:05 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
*L* Leo!
N E ways ....thanks....k
*updates the board thread
-
January 17th, 2002, 11:47 PM
#4
Inactive Member
My board sucks too.
Nobody ever visits my board. I might delete it one day, but for now I think Im just gonna keep it up for shits and giggles.
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
-
January 18th, 2002, 01:08 AM
#5
Inactive Member
little known fact for you guys.
having a board deleted isnt easy, fuck there is no statute of inactivity here. I have tried to get my fanfic board deleted many months ago, i have emailed quicki, to no avail.
not tryin to ruin your rainbow, but just thought i would let ya know.
------------------
I'm a teenage christ...
I've got a date with suicide
-
January 18th, 2002, 01:15 AM
#6
-
January 18th, 2002, 04:01 AM
#7
Inactive Member
You smell of poo-poo
------------------
http://thefunnyman.netfirms.com (all the fun you will ever need)
-
January 18th, 2002, 05:24 PM
#8
Cowboy's Baby
Guest
I had one...DA DEVIL'S LOVA and it was deleted in a matter of days
------------------
Cowboy's Baby 'N' Cowboy!
-
January 18th, 2002, 07:11 PM
#9
-
January 18th, 2002, 09:20 PM
#10
Inactive Member
*hands chloe a 2 x 4*
will this one do?? 
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks