Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: ENOUGH!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, then I really cant guess who it is!
    I guess the Config button is about to become my best friend. I guess things in the pool were getting to good again. Cause every time the pool simmers down, or everybody is
    "minding their own business", people have to come start shit. I guess they really cant stand to see the pool with calm waters, so they have to make waves!

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 23, 2001).]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (16:58:14) donna : I personally think its sick for a married woman with kids to sit here all day while her babies go hungry while she cybers guys to please herself. ~S~ just my opinion but you'd agree if you were the poor husband. Genie has left her husband once for a cyber guy and the cyber guy left her ass *LOL*

    Gee, She really knows huh? She must be here right now to know what the hell im doing! All day??? Im on at night, and usually only at night while my kids are ASLEEP! Anyway, i knwo who I am, I know what kind of mother I am, and that is ALL that matters!
    And as of that shit about my past, she dont know the whole details, shes just anothe dam busy body thinking she knows everything. Which she dont. She Dont knwo shit, about me, or what really happened or anything else.Once again, I say, this si the stupid shit that needs to stop.

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 23, 2001).]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    genie..i think thats fucked ..but just ignore it now..theyre words wouldnt influence the way i thought about you...anyway ppl wont understand unless it happened to them...and basically any fly on the wall can gather enuff info to try to piss someone off...dont worry bout it babe..i got yo back...hehehe*S

  4. #14
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Then if you are so openly willing to share with the room that your involved with a net guy...and married with kids...If you tell everyone..dont piss and whine about taking slack for it..thats all Im saying...You cant have it both ways..
    Another thing..You say you didnt "start something new"...with a married woman kissing a guy here...You're right...But I dont see many married women openly affectionate with guys in there...I know they do it..but they do it in private ...and I never see happily married people get involved here...Period..
    Before you all think Im judging im not..Im just pointing out you can do what you want in cyberworld without the bullshit...Just by keeping it private...Im not even sure If I think "cybering" is cheating...but alot of people see it as cheating..So if you want peace in there....Stop giving them something to talk about..
    BTW...the more attention like this those people get...The more you will hear from them...

  5. #15
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Genie, for cryin out loud, you come in here complainin about people postin personal crap, then you go repeating it here! You are spreading it more than they are! IF you ignore it, it'll go away. And I kinda agree with Heidi about posting personal stuff, it ain't good. FOr instance I only trust one or two regs with the fact that for first dates I usually wear a Ronald McDonald outfit, if others knew that, they might not understand and think I am a little odd, when if they knew me they would know I am perfectly normal *adjusts popsickle sticks in his nostrels as he leaves*

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *laughing hysterically @ sammy*
    love ya sam .. *smooch* ... 'n i mean that in a strictly platonic way wink

  7. #17
    Inactive Member T-rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL my name is still T-rex here.. heheh.. anyways.. i dunno who doin that shit either.. but i noticed one thing when they was talkin shit.. is that they said "OKS".. like ok.. there isnt very many people ive seen type that.. *shrugs* maybe that'll help maybe it wont.. that "death threat" is bullshit.. genie hon everytime ya get pissed off an fight back like ya do, it just tells em they are gettin to ya.. and it allows em to fuck with ya more.. just cant let it get to ya.. u know the truth... so just forget about what whoever it is says... an shit i know its a sensitive topic.. for anyone.. an it might be different if they knew ya at all.. but obviously this person found somethin to rag on u about that pisses u off and they use the same shit on ya everytime.. and u bite everytime.. the sooner ya just ignore it and not let it bother ya.. sooner it'll stop.. u know its not true.. everyone who knows you knows it aint true.. so as long as u and everyone u call friends know better than to believe any of that, ya got nothin to get all pissed about.. =) ... and damnit... whoever has been whackin off in my tool shed needs to clean up my tools .. mad sticky.. sonbitches... *L.. hadda say it.. k im out.. i made my appearence for the month *L* .. love all ya poolies! .. ya'll make comin online fun.. an hopefully all this bullshit will stop so it can be like it used ta be.. well as close as can be anyways =) ... *gone

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Xenia's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    fuckin T...you make me roll...anyway..genie..i think its pretty sound advice from everbody... i take everything at the pool with a grain of salt....dont sweat these goof balls anymore... youll just feed them more crap to go on,personally i could give two shits if anybody had anything negative to say bout me..now of course id answer back cuz i always think its a little fun to be witty and have a smart come back but i get bored easily and not long after id tell them not to post me if i were such a loooooza 'per say'...so just relaX giggles..im sure theyll find someone else soon..maybe even me......but id still have ur back kay chicabella biggrin

  9. #19
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Gee, I playfully kiss women outloud too, wonder if thats as bad as kissing the men outloud.

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 24, 2001).]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't blame ya, I would much rather kiss the women out loud too then the men, yuch!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •