-
July 6th, 2001, 11:34 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I can actually post here again.... and read posts... wohoooooo.. I was getting half pages or pages of jibberish and crap.. i could post one post and then everyting would go for shit.... I missed you all!!! *G* Specially Mel.. me luuuurves my Mel....
okay someone fill me in on what I missed or i will go bug eyed reading *L*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
July 7th, 2001, 12:45 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
H'llo Myra. It's been buggy for all of us these past few days, so don't think you woulda missed all that much.
------------------
Ambivalent Obsessions
-
July 8th, 2001, 05:01 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
*looks around
welp! by the looks of it...
I dont think we missed much...
i just got back online myself..
i was off about a week..
aaawww Myra *hugs u
U an Weo was the only ones who missed me *L*
-
July 8th, 2001, 07:55 PM
#4
Inactive Member
"OMFG"! how did i miss this thread? *LMAO*
MYRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *gallops up to you and knocks you down, licking your face*
good to see you back again
-
July 9th, 2001, 02:03 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
*Hugs herself and feels soooooo loved*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
July 14th, 2001, 11:23 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
*cries* I dun feel so loved now!! Only a quarter of a handful really missed me!! *sob sob sob... peek thru fingers to see if its workin then sob sobs again*
*snicker*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
July 15th, 2001, 04:01 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Always misses you Myra..Mel you too!! *BS*
-
July 16th, 2001, 03:17 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Feels loved once again *G* *L*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks