Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

saphire makes me sick... ok sapire listen to me.... do you know how fucked up you are?..... like really does it clue in at all just how sick u are?...... do you sit there telling yourself what your doing is ok?..... next time your about to threatin someone ask yourself if what you're doin is normal.... i just don't see how someone could be so messed up.... just go about your buisness and leave genie alone.... i'm sure you can find better things to do with your life other then messing with someone online.... and if you can't find anything better to do... well then you should stop for a sec and think about just how meaningless your existance is.... hopefuly u is gonna stop cuz really no one needs to have to deal with shit like that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Gives NONY BIG HUGS! Thanks Babe! *W* @ ya!
    NONY I'll send ya a case of beer, better yet a keg*L*

Macydamn

Genie......and Emp for that matter....both of you come across as pretty smart people. What I can't understand is this...

WHY the hell are either one of you getting upset over what these people say?? This Saphira chick......1.) CAN'T spell
    and 2.) She needs to go back to 3rd grade english and learn PUNCTUATION!!!

Come on....biggest part of winning the fight is knowing what you are up against. Seems to me that you are both up against a couple of dimwits.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok...genie...i agree with macy...as a known trouble maker in there(andi think a few others will agree) i do a lot of the ball breakin because of the reaction they give...the more they react the more I feed off of it...they are pulling you in to their game....we all know your smarter than that smile

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Times New Roman ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~Genie~:
    [B]
    If something doesnt concern you, let people be. you dont have to sit there and agree with what they are doing. But if you dont agree and give them shit for it otherwise, thats like trying to force your issues on someone. WE DO NOT all have to be the same. We are all human, we make mistakes, We are all imperfect. Our morals and issues and beliefs dont have to be the same, thats what makes us all different.
    If something dont concern you, then why bother with it? [B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

^5 Genie! We are all different and we all look at things differently. Thats what makes the world go around. And we can voice our opinions, but to judge people the way some have been judged, and to take matters into our own hands is as bad as the person you are judging. None of us are perfect and until everyone can accept that fact, there will always be self made judges. I have had to deal with a few of these judges myself. I am not perfect and have made many mistakes in my past, but im fixing alot of that now. Im doing something with my life to make me happy instead of worrying about other jerks that dont give a shit about me or my feelings.

Genie *HUGS* i think you and i have alot more in common than we think.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hugs all of you. Ya know, it is such a great feeling to know that I have friends like you guys. That through the storm and the shit that goes on in here, your true friends in here are like a life preserver, or the light at the end of the tunnel. The support of friends is what carries one through the hard times. *starts singing "Koom Bi Ya" *LOL*

Loves you all!
    Thanks for your support,
    Ms. Gator, Nony, God, Macy, Mel, rotten,Paige, Spydie. I cant remember who all has posted so forgive me if I forget your names. It is not intentional. But I love ya all! VBS

[This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited August 17, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with Non and Macy 100%
    and 'well said'!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12