Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sam it's kinda hard to explain.... well actually it's not... ya know how sometimes a song can represent a time in your life or bring back memories... or even give you a feeling?... well this track used to be my boys fav jungle track... he turned me onto it by the way he danced to it.... he could do things with his body that would make you wonder if it was humanly posible to move that way.... i guess ya kinda had to be involved with that whole scene to understand it... i do think it's a pretty weak jungle track compared to a lot of good drum and bass i have heard.... but the hip hop beat in the begining is just amazing.... that track came out just as jungle was taking over a huge and very signifigant spot in the rave scene.... and the words "jungle fever" could be understood by all junglists.... cuz ya kinda get this fever that comes over you when you hear an incredible jungle track.... you loose your mind and your body takes over.... i really don't know if that explains anything Sam.... but i'm sure there are songs that u liked but only u and a few others who experienced them the way they were supposed to be heard could appreciate them... i guess i just assume that people will automaticly feel the same i do from them.... i hope you were talkin about that song *L

and blazey... if your talkin bout the bob dylan song i posted.... yeah it's incredible.... but i like the ani difranco version better... and i doubt there is a person in this world who hasn't felt the way bob felt when he wrote that song at one time or another.... sometimes i can't even listen to it cuz it's just too sad

------------------
    how did i get so far gone?
    where do i belong?
    where in the world did i ever go wrong?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

music is great at all times as you all know but when..........
    drivin......metallica for whom the bell tolls
    special person...lets get it on...marvin gaye biggrin
    to wake up..........music by eric sermon
    to go to bed...mariah carey
    and last but not least.....
    smokin time....us and them or any thing by pink floyd bandit

------------------
    GOD HAS SPOKEN

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Yup Non..i sure was!..its beautiful and i cried the first time i heard it *S..i have a new fav..its by Nickelback "Remind Me"..i love it..has a great beat and the words..well..nuff said..*L

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

not sure if i mentioned it earlier... music is my life.. my coffee cup says "without music, life would be a mistake"

it's my outlet.. and above all it's my inspiration, for my poems, and for my drawings.. without it, i'd be a mental retard

------------------
    I wil hold you in my arms through the fury of the fires of heaven and hell

R.Q.P LIVES ON!

Inactive Member ~domin@ting@ngel~'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I'm getting ready to go out I like to listen to Nihl(especially Juke Joint Jezebel) by KMFDM. When I'm cooking I like Peter Murphy. Nice hot relaxing baths with candles,etc..are for Enya or a compilation called Heavenly Voices(etheral and darkwave female singers)..that sounds cheesy, but oh well I'm a nerd. Cold rainy days are for the Cure or Faith and the Muse. Sunny, beautiful..what I like to call"Key West" days are for Bob Marley or UB40. When I'm online it's usually industrial or alternative 80's from the Spinner network.

------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123