Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want to know about something you created that you are pleased about...can be anything...just so long as it's something you wrote, baked, built, painted, crafted, knitted, grew, etc...yourself *S*

I just did a mosaic out of broken colored glass and tile on an old coffee table...I'm pretty pleased with how that turned out....*S*...I also make a killer pineapple upside down cake *L*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Thats cool minnow, you should take a picture and show us all! I for one would to see something like that. *S*

I made a family tree for my kids out of family pictures on two huge postboards, and as soon as I find big enough wall space I'm gonna have it framed and put it on our wall. That way they can always see it and see their heritage. Their great, great grandparents.
    It is a huge tree, drawn and crafted from colored pencils on two postboards. Instead of the family members name on the branches, it is their picture. It took 2 postboards, cause there are so many family members. And when you put one on top of the other, it is a complete tree.

[This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited August 19, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My sister bought an old house and she and i lived in a tent in the back yard for 2 months and gutted and rebuilt the inside..We had help with the plumbing and the electrical as well as some odd jobs but mostly, it was rebuilt by the two of us into a lovely home that has doubled in price since she bought it...
    My dad always wanted boys *shrugs* he got us instead *G*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*LMAO bear!!! i made one too!! it's a silver bird.. i stilll have it somewheres *looks*

ehmm... no.. k.. mine.. well (here's the OTHER paige) is a water garden. it's in the middle of our creek, and it's just an old bathtub (which we used to keep fulla beer) and i ran the water lines into it so it would just get just enough water, in and out, so that the plants get just enough water.... and then.... i.. (oh yeah, ferst, i hadda move the bathtub from one part of tha creek, to where it is now) and ummm... now it has a great big water lily.. an these 2 goldfish, which are now about 4"long, an i've raised 'em since they was just lil things *L* hehehe.. an my rosebush, which is about 5' tall now.. i built a trellis for it, and in the spring, i'm going to train it to climb an arch *VVVBS* and... .. yeah.. i like my plants *G

------------------
    I'm getting sick and tired of wasting time, being social, i need diversion for a
    while. It's time to understand that sanity is over rated, i could forget it with
    a smile.

Macydamn

Once again...I'm gonna share somethin' that you guys don't know about me.....*blush*

I write songs....
    It just so happens that the guy that I write with lives not far from where I moved in Florida. We write the songs together and hopefully one day he will sing them on stage in front of thousands of people. Last week, he entered a singing competition and won that round and will move onto the next, this friday....and then we will continue on, if we win.
    But that isn't the good part......
    The good part is that....he put all of our songs on a CD....he recorded them in his garage...and I sent one to my Mom....she listens to it everyday....and she is soooo proud...she cries.*LOL* I just love that....wait....she has never said if it was because of the words or because of his sexy voice.*makes mental note to call mother*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...I made a garden once... or twice...
    that was nice.*S*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I made a kick ass bong in ceramics class. It looked like a tea pot.
    But it got all clogged up, so I had to throw it away.
    Loved that damn bong. frown

I made a lot of cool shit out of clay. Pretty pleased with most of it.

------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

"Leave me alone don't want your promises no more,
    cause rock n roll is my religion and my law,
    won't ever change may think it's strange,
    you can't kill rock n roll it's here to stay."
    -Ozzy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I cross stitch...and crochet blankets....and sell them at craft fairs just before Christmas...

------------------

~PrincessSummerStorm~

I love to crochet as well...I crocheted a baby blanket for my cousin once and put it in our county fair and won 3rd prize...I'm pretty proud of it...And my cousin saw it at the fair...She was surpised she received it as a gift as at that time I was also pregnant with my oldest daughter...I also like to embroider(My gramma taught me)

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My first acrylic painting.....I made it with my own 2 hands.....it actually is a picture of 2 hands....a symbollic painting

in the background...are paint cans.....all of them containing a different color....spilling over the edge....red green yellow blue etc..... sitting in a row on a hardwood floor.....(has a great distance perspective.).........and in the middle of the floor are 2 paint cans side by side...both tipped over....one containing...a dark brown and one containiing a creamy white......both cans spilled over..oooozing paint.....toward you...coming together into 2 hands ...holding eachother.....unity

I entered this into a national competition...I won 7th place and honerable mention...a scholarship....a publication...in american art and ..a gallery display for 3 months

I am very proud of it..I should take a pic and scan it....but its stored at my moms ..with the rest of my old art stuff

I am sure this wasnt the first time the idea has been done...but it was unique..and I was young....first painting really that I ever did

------------------

[This message has been edited by Blanca (edited August 21, 2001).]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast