*L* LIFE cereal!!
...I'm ________ and i'll fight for you!!!
Printable View
*L* LIFE cereal!!
...I'm ________ and i'll fight for you!!!
Ok....it's driving me nuts.
WHAT is .."I can't believe I ate the whooooole thing?????"
And I'll repost Blanc's..cause I don't know the answer...
Ever get that not so fresh feeling?
------------------
*LMAO* sorry, i was waiting for the other old farts to grab that one
it's an old early 70's ad for Alka Seltzer http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
"time to make the doughnuts!!"
------------------
dunkin doughnuts
almond joy got nuts _________ don't
------------------
Heavenly shades of night is fallin its ~Twilite~ time
Mounds dont *L*
Once you pop, the fun dont stop *G*
i think Blanca's way up there is ... Summer's Eve.... 'n i think chilly's is.... Pringles?
"made fresh, right before your eyes"
------------------
[This message has been edited by Sniffer (edited August 22, 2001).]
i'm gonna go with Subway.
"Get 'Em Up Fast, Keep 'Em Hard"
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*