Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: missing...

  1. #21
    Macydamn
    Guest Macydamn's Avatar

    Post

    *walks in..looks around...walks back out mumbling* submissive......submissive my ass..I'd like to show him submissive....I'd turn that boy into a pretzal.....*snaps in Z formation* That boy needs a catscan...

    ------------------

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *walks in and pants' 2 just because* then shows her all of the threads I have posted on......* *L* and in the room, I respond in the room to those that post me, unless I am on the phone, that does ring from time to time, and sometimes I am only there for a limited time and bending heidi's ear really a whole whole bunch before I gotta go, mind you I don't have a really fast connection or a browser that scrolls on its own, so I really lag in that room....no offense to none of ya....but you know I'm always up for a little fun on the board or in the room....If its goin on, I'm in *L*..I've not been around alot because I don't like the bullshit.....don't need it *L* I'd prefer a night of crocheting and watching tv.......*old woman* *L*......and well, there is that other Canadian in my life that does a wonderful job of keeping me occupied as well *VBS*......ummm 2...ya might wanna pull yer pants back up *G*

    ------------------

  3. #23
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    *sing song voice*

    i see 2's hineeeeeeeeeey.........
    it's nice and shineeeeeey........
    if you don't hide it........

    im gonna BITE it!!!!!!!!!! biggrin

  4. #24
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Times New Roman ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2CUTE:
    What's that for Leo? You fall into the "everybody else is here and still the same" catagory...cept yer belly is gone smile

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    oh i dunno, you said "beat", so i got prepared *L....however, there are certain other people i'd love to use this on instead *EG

  5. #25
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    22222222222222222222222222222222222222222

    *throws you so high in the air...i hope your parachute opens.... tongue

    yeah....................im a newbie...damnit!

    But...???But...BUT...BuT......you don't mean to say..that BLAzes polka addiction ...isn't important right?..... *LMAO*




    ------------------

  6. #26
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2Cute honey baby...I know what you mean...Im only here for the stimulating intelligent conversation and the occassional grope from Redhead and Rotten...Mmmmmmmm Yeah..
    I do know though..Honest I do....AND..Ya know if you wanna talk or anything im around ..If you need me...*smoooches ya*
    I think we need another cat fight...*looks around*...*G*

    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *is a little afraid of BLazers polka addiction*

    2CUTE of all people talking about someone being cheerful....what color is the SKY in your world...you are like the happiness NYMPH! smile *kitty wuvs 2BEE sissy!*

    and, ahem...*straightens crown* Red responds to me! *VBS*

    oh, and mel....i was TRYING to get stinkbean to say something! biggrin

    *licks ~~CHloeyKat~~ on my way out!*

    pssst, heidi...your butt is showing! smile

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cHLOEKINS..BLAZE has no polka addiction!..your a nut..but i love ya anywho..*giggles*
    I'm new here too...are we allowed to be here??..*cries and pitches a hissy fit*..i wanna be like 2...she is sooooo cool lol2 ....i luvs ya 2..*G

    ------------------

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Jen!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hell yeah GOD I am betta than the people here now...sheeeeit... I thought you knew...*G...I miss ya cutie...

    ------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •