Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: GOD?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mystic(F)uel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2001
    Posts
    282
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    are you there God? it's me, Mystic.

    ------------------
    M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    do you need to confess my child?

    ------------------
    GOD HAS SPOKEN

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Paige420's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LMMFAO*

    ------------------
    I wil hold you in my arms through the fury of the fires of heaven and hell

    R.Q.P LIVES ON!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *gets down on my hands and knees by bed* TO PRAY! not for sick, sexual reasons*L*

    Dear God,
    I am in debt pretty bad! *L* And I just have so many bills, that if you will just help me out, give me a hand, I promise, Ill be in cyber church every sunday, and ill try my best to be a better cyber person*L* Just make all my debts disappear, and my bank account plentiful with lots of beautiful money, and I'll try to live a better cyber life! *gets back up and starts to climb into bed, then stops, jumps back down real quick being I forgot something*L*
    Oh yeah God, please forgive me for those dirty, dirty X rated sex fantasies I had about Vin Diesel! I know that was worse than a X rated movie in a porn theater, but I couldnt help myself*LOL* Thank you God, amen! *L*

    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Mystic(F)uel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2001
    Posts
    282
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you people are messin' up my thread!! does it say in the title 'Genie come pray'?? i don't think so!! *kicks Genie's ass* *alot* now get out!!

    *looks at God all sweet & innocent* now that i got rid of the riff raff...

    are you there God? it's me....Mystic...

    ------------------
    M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    is here

    ------------------
    GOD HAS SPOKEN

  7. #7
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sits at GODs feet..and plays with his shoelaces.......


    tell us a story....k?

    (gets all relaxed..and waits.......) smile

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mystic(F)uel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2001
    Posts
    282
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chloe! damnit! shhhhh!!!

    God...i've done something...i need forgiveness...

    ------------------
    M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*

  9. #9
    Macydamn
    Guest Macydamn's Avatar

    Post

    *skips in* I know what she did and for a quarter I'll tell ya.....*skips out*


    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by Macydamn (edited August 23, 2001).]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Mystic(F)uel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2001
    Posts
    282
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *trips you* shush! take it to yer grave!

    ------------------
    M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •