Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    since the thread was closed, i can only guess that mel wanted to make sure heidi got the last word in, or maybe just got tired of the verbal volleyball game going on

but since new allegations were brought up in her last post, i thought i'd just reply by saying

<font size=7>WRONG AGAIN ASSHOLE!!!</font>

HAHAHA! yeah i might've told you things weren't so peachy around here at one time, but again, it's none of your business, or anybody else's, as i've said repeatedly....if you would feel better, send one of your former colleagues here on any given day, without warning, and i will proceed to prove just how fucking OFF you are about me, my life, and what goes on in my house *G....i told the truth about how things were then, but do you think people's lives stay still? you have no clue how my life and marriage are doing these days

you think you got me down, dont you? *LOL....i sit here cracking up at the "facts" you make up about me, and although a fraction of it may have been true at one time, things change and i've sure as HELL have been through a lot since you were pretending to be my friend, when i trusted you with personal information....what i fool i was back then to trust you with ANYthing, and i've since learned my lesson about who to tell what....for that i guess i can thank you, cuz now my shit is earned, if given at all

but anyway, how do you know whether i used birth control or not, when i got pregnant? were you there to examine the condom without my knowledge? or are you going by rotten's instigation again? *G

and you're right, i also used to get really jealous of people online, particularly when i was pregnant, but hey! guess what! things change *G.....like i said before, all your ideas of me are SOOO antiquated, that it seems silly to hear you rant on and on about shit that just either wasn't true to begin with, or arent anymore, like reading a week-old newspaper - old fucking news!

very good attempt to psychoanalyze me, though, especially the part about why i'm still here (home).....seems you took that right out of rotten's outdated mouth, too *G.....yeah at one time i felt stuck, but now i know there are things i can do if i really wanted out.....maybe i dont really want out, ever think of that? maybe i'm smart enough to realize that running away from the problem is not the answer, and just MAYBE!!! something's been/being done about the situation biggrin...but of course, you wouldnt know anything about that would you? and the only reason i'm even sharing that is to show you how wrong you are *G

as for the reasons i chat, "someone to look after me"??....now THAT is so fucking far-fetched, cuz if that were true, why havent i bothered meeting up with anyone yet? (and i could've many times over)....and why do i make it a policy to not chat with any men within too close a proximity to me??? huh?....BECAUSE I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A REAL LIFE THING!.......dumbass!.....i have my reasons for what i do online, and they're not even the same reasons i had when i first started.....again--->THINGS CHANGE

and again----------->NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

you're so sure i'm not logged on when the workers are here huh? *LMMFAO*!!!.....one of them, the head of her fucking DEPARTMENT was here the other week and she sat down with me here as i showed her how to download music!!......my computer is constantly on, whether it's connected to the internet or not, and if it is? doesn't mean i'm glued to it, stupid.....i'm still doing things around here....i fold clothes, i cook dinner, my kids (when they're all even HOME!) can come and talk to me, or play next to me, or even if they're in the next room, playing, i'm right here watching them, sometimes we go to kids' sites together and i teach them things on the computer......the way my house is set up (i cant fucking believe i'm explaining to YOU how my house is set up!!! *L) i can very easily be within eyesight of them, and they get attention from me whenever they seek it.....just ask your buddy there how i can be voice chatting, but if my kids come near me, i include them and/or play with them while one of my friends listen in on it....yeah, he'll tell you these are very happy children who KNOW they're loved....i'm able to sit here and get up, and sit back down again, and get back up again....or go outside....and sit back down again *LOL* you idiot........calls are forwarded to another phone, IF YOU MUST KNOW....and once i set up my DSL, it'll probably be on 24/7, with me either sitting at it, or not......chatting, downloading, writing, etc, whatever i do online that's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

*LMAO*!!!

every day my kids play in their pool in the backyard with me and my "awful" husband, and sometimes other children come over to play with them.....right now he's reading them a story while i feed the baby next to me (trust me, i can do both that, type this, AND sing songs with her at the same time, it's really not all that difficult *G)....Thursday, me and my "horrible" husband (*snicker*) are taking the kids to the Bronx Zoo for the 2nd time this summer....yeah i really have it bad here and my kids are SOOOO abused *LMAO*

you wonder why i don't seem to get out much dontcha? i bet that's really boggling your puny mind to tears, isn't it? biggrin.....there's a very good explanation for that too, wanna hear it? *G.....actually, i think i pretty much made my point already, by showing you how i can easily.....sometimes VERY EASILY....tear down every dagger you throw at me, and sometimes i'm only too eager *G.....i almost wish i could have you over for a day just so you could see what's on this side of the screen, so maybe you wouldnt be patting yourself on the back so hard, thinking you really stuck it to me good....HAHAHA!!

*is a stay-at-home mother and uses it*.... biggrin

"You want all my friends to see how much of a "CUNT" I am....Lets see how many of them post after you to agree...."

well, since the thread was locked, how could they? but i wasn't talking about just your friends, i meant anybody who doesn't see this side of you, now they have biggrin

and no, i dont "give a fuck" yet, cuz i can sit here and shred everything you have to throw at me to bits biggrin.....(or i can go outside, or fold clothes, or switch screens and let my daughter find the bunny.....*LMAO*)

but since mel or sniffer, whichever one closed that thread, seems to want this not to continue, it looks as if this shit should just die down now...i just didn't think it was fair to not allow me to respond to the latest misinformed opinions you have of why i shouldn't breathe the same air as everybody else biggrin

as far as i'm concerned, nobody "won"

excuse me, i have to go make dinner now.....if i hear someone post? believe me, it wouldn't take much for me to type my answer, then turn around and flip the burgers wink

later!

Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

to everyone else, i apologize for making you look in this thread only to find that humongous post (even i'm shocked! *L)

mel? sniff? delete it if you want, i just wanted my chance to respond....

thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe mel closed it giving you a hint?

Just drop it and shut the fuck up already damn you dont know when to quit.

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Someone hit her over the head with it, she's not taking the fucking hints that are thrown at her.....In your feeble attempts to make heidi look so bad....have you ever once stopped and looked back to see what you look like with your ranting and raging? Just once?....Who the hell cares if your children have a mother that can't even log off the computer long enough to fucking feed them? Who the hell cares if you can multitask by feeding your baby and type at the same time and sing a lullaby? WHO THE FUCK CARES? It's your life, do with it as you wish..for in the end you're the one that will have to answer for it....the good or the bad... point is....NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU DROP IT ALREADY.....

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I dont know if I should laugh now or just shake my head...Leo why do you defend yourself that way if im sooooooo wrong about you...You bragging about feeding your kids and typin the one time....Like thats a life skill you want to pass on to them..
    ANYWAY...I thought this was over..but I guess you are just goin to go on and on like the nut case you are...You arent hurting me by the ramblings Leo only showing people how fucked up you truly are...Im almost feeling sorry for you about right now...
    BTW... This can stop anytime you're ready I keep leavin that offer open to you...
    The only person that looks like a dumbass here is you..

------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well, you see, red, the way my house is set up, the highchair is in the same room as the computer *LMFAO*!!!

hey, you were the ones putting me on the defensive, and your buddy and you just kept right on going......so? i answered thoroughly biggrin

isn't that what you guys wanted? or was i supposed to just sit there and let you say those nasty things about/to me and take it in silence? i'm SURE neither of YOU would've just sat quiet

if mel or sniffer wanted ME to stop, they both know all they have to do is TELL me that and i would've stopped

"It's your life, do with it as you wish..for in the end you're the one that will have to answer for it....the good or the bad..."

THANK YOU RED!!!!!! that is what i've been saying over and over and over again to you people! and you tell ME to take the hint? how about if you guys just left my life alone in the first place, i wouldn't have had to defend it? how convenient of you to now be telling me no one gives a fuck about my business *LMAO*!!

good, now maybe you'll back the fuck off biggrin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i defended myself because you attacked me, simple as that....name one person who wouldn't have

if nothing else, we at least agree to let this die now, thank GOD!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i, for one, want EVERYONE to stop.
    *gets out the hair brush and prepares to spank the next person who bitches*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

looks at sniffs...
    wiggles nose....
    sneezes...

niffer, you are just DARING heidi to bitch just so she can gets a spankin! *ROTFLMFAO*

*bites your toe and hauls ass before you can spank me furry butt!*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

............are we having fun yet?

------------------
    wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast