-
August 29th, 2001, 02:00 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I believe in the sun, even though it doesnt shine,
I believe in love, even when it isn't shown,
I believe in a God, even when they don't speak.
(found on a wall of a concentration camp)
just struck me...is all....things can change in a heartbeat..just like that...or what someone else's reality is...
cherish what you have.......now..
------------------
-
August 29th, 2001, 07:58 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Chloe..i'm here..*hugs ya close*..always just a keystroke or a phone call away..change is part of life.. a sometimes sad part of life but is necessary..like spring into summer...fall into winter..the world just keeps turning even when we want to get off..we just gotta hang on..in the end I feel it will all come togather like it is supposed to..we may not be HERE to see it but we will see it..*S..
*sends ya a big smoooch and lotsa love*
------------------
-
August 29th, 2001, 09:06 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
*HUGS*Smoooooooooooooooches* the chloemonster cause i love her and know she needs it! *VBS*
-
August 29th, 2001, 10:08 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
oh! ummmmm! hi!! what i miss??
I hope everthang is alright??
If not, have faith, things will get better!!...k
*hugs you
-
August 31st, 2001, 09:12 AM
#5
Macydamn
Guest
Princess.....??
I'll be 'round.......like a donut*G*
------------------
-
August 31st, 2001, 10:42 AM
#6
-
August 31st, 2001, 12:22 PM
#7
Inactive Member
------------------------------------> *licks*
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks