Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: COOL

  1. #1
    Inactive Member boywunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    COOL

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    and? is that fucking it, or what?
    oh well, I guess I'm just bored. what's up?

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    Face your addiction, and embrace it.
    -BEAR

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    why you hafta b so grumpy 4 huh????

    *tickle tickle~~~~~~~~~~~ LordHighBear

    ------------------
    Wait here! i'll brb....k

    M?????a
    is
    1??????f??kz???????1

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *makes faces at Lord High Bear to make him laugh* eek biggrin wink redface tongue

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Xtlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2000
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Bear! Do I know what's coming next?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    You sure like to tickle ppl melinda, but thats fine with me. wink

    Xtlo, I sure hope you know what's coming next, cause I don't, oh wait a minute I know what it is...it's this!
    ketten


    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    "If my career takes a dive, don't worry, I'm like the Phinoix. I will rise again."
    -Kevin Sullivan

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Xtlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2000
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Poot! It's not what i thought it would be!

    biggrin >^.^<

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Poot!??
    is this anything like...
    ppffffffffftt!..???

    *wipes face

    Xtlo? what was you expectin LordHighBear to do???
    That smilie is givin me a headache...*L

    ------------------
    Wait here! i'll brb....k

    M?????a
    is
    1??????f??kz???????1

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Xtlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2000
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nuthin...just one of his trademark gags!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    outtahere

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    "If my career takes a dive, don't worry, I'm like the Phinoix. I will rise again."
    -Kevin Sullivan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •