Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: mel..t

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Im having an emotional day so bear with me..*G*
    I love ya to death...As every one who knows me know I dont do the attachment or the emotional thing here well...and you and I never get into serious talks...we dont discuss our lives in detail and we dont cry on each others shoulders every other day...But we understand each other and know we can count on each other if we have too....I think you're funny as hell and to me you're like the silly sister I never had...and maybe cause we dont get too serious is why we are still friends....Even after the pantie Joker incident..*G*
    I just felt the need to tell you that after our little discussion last night..and since I dont say it enough to everyone..I think the world of you woman..*hugs*

    That pretty much goes for all the girls im friends with here...Redhead, virgie, 2cute, blanc,minnow, lily, Classy who I dont see enough of etc,,and those I know I have forgotten..*L*...friends I have had here for years...I dont tell you guys enough how much I care about ya..In my own way..*L*...*hugs*..


    Suck this up the emotional PMS side of me only comes around once in a while.. wink


    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm...I put a T in your name...by mistake..I wonder does that mean something?..*LOL*

    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member minnow~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2001
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks for including me in that list heidi *S*....you've been just great to me and I think the world of you *s*

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Blanca's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2000
    Posts
    606
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I dont say stuff like that ...either...but I do feel it...*S*..I feel liek some of my net friendships are suffereing cos of miscommunication..and I dont really know how to fix it....but I wish It wasnt like this..but I jsut have these ups and downs and doubts..its hard..to not come back...even though I seriously been considering turning off my pool links..and stufff.....I cant really make the decision and follow through yet..but ..IM will always be on and My email too...but maybe this isnt the right thread but I said one thing and it turned into this big long erroe filled speach.....BUT I am just letting it flow...since we are talking feelings for eachother......I really have to Nod and agree with heid I do feel the same..and I ...dont say it...I guess its not my style...but..I think that ..the net relationships..are wrecking havoc on my life ...day to day..and I am not separating what it really is , maybe I cant tell...I am feeling so confused about ...why I come back..but its for the reasons heidi stated...but ..even in the same sentance I can say ..that I am tired of being hurt...and even if it is not in a direct way..I take things on here weird..UGH...

    I am gonna shut up..I am just spilling words from my lips...

    anyways..
    nevermind..*S*



    ------------------

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    oooooh! man!!!!
    wheeeeew!!!
    Fuckin J!!! he was fuckin drunk lastnight..
    and started calling the whole room trash!!
    While he was PM'n me saying how he's gonna tell you how i laugh, when Leo calls you the "c" word...n shit!!
    which is fuck-ing stupid! because i dont think the "c" word is the least bit funny!!
    fucker!!!

    Anyways! it scared me, when i seen your topic..
    and i always thought ...t...like in *t ment tears..??...*shrugs
    Damn! i forgot about the Joker thing! redface
    I Love you and highly Respect you heidi!!
    Dont ever leave....k

    *serious

  6. #6
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mel dont even worry about it..I know how all that is with Leo and stuff...Its no sweat to me..You know that...*hugs*...I loves ya too..*S*
    Blanc..I think we all go thru that...wonder why we stay ...why do we let stuff here hurt us...sometimes we expect too much and get disappointed...You probably put up with more here from people than you would in real life....Its tolleration and you wonder why sometimes....Maybe its ok to take a break ...breath deep and realize this for what it is...Cause when its no fun no more..Its no fun...Yanno?...You know how I feel about you...I think you're strong and independant and I respect the hell out of that..Not to mention sexy..*G*
    In the end us gals gotta stick together..*L*
    Minnow..You rock woman..*S*
    *all warm and fuzzy inside... wink

    ------------------
    BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *says thanks to mel on a personal level every day for the Joker/pantie thing* *G* group hug? *S*

    ------------------

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *G* I like this thread!

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  9. #9
    Inactive Member WAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What Joker Pantie thing?????

    ------------------

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    omg! WAR?

    ..."on a personal level every day for the Joker/pantie thing"...

    ??????? i'm not sure, i know...????
    i think i really did forget something??????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •