Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Returning

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DARKsyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2000
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Here I am once agian. I messed up big time, Taking a dumb job doing door to door sales. So I decided I hade enough, I am back once agian. So Hello, and What's been going on?

    ------------------
    Darkness souround's you from all point's from beyond.From child birth to even death. G.O.L

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    omg!!! what a job!!! *L*
    i aint around much eithers i got a job..
    working third shift grave yard bustin ass....
    i like it tho...
    Good ta have ya back....*VB smile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •