Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What a very trajic day, my hands have shook all morning...I cant fathom what is going on.... it makes my heart ache and my stomach turn,My prayers go out to all the families and all the children..... so very sad!!

------------------
    I think a good product would be "Baby Duck Hat". It's a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then, all of a sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man, those ducks really take off! Also, Baby Duck Hat is good for parties.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh my god...im really freakin out ppl.i cant get in touch with my friends in new york.
    had to vent cuz there is no other outlet.
    please be safe ppl...you never know if this is a start of something terrible.......
    i love my country---->America

------------------
    wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water

Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Xe, if there's anything i can do for you, PLEASE!! dont hesitate to ask and i will do whatever i can *hug*...make calls for you, whatever....this is what i posted on my board, copying it cuz i can't tie up my phone line right now, but here is what's been going on with me with all this since you last saw me:

'i just got off the phone with my cousin who works NEXT DOOR to the Trade Ctr, and has always gone to lunch at the WTC Plaza....what he described to me was absolutely horrific....he literally escaped dying today....he said he could see shoes, luggage and plane parts strewn among the debris and people were screaming and crying in the streets....he was fortunate enough to make a run for it BEFORE the buildings collapsed and drove straight home without a scratch on him OR his car.....OMG i'm shaking so much here

ALSO! he told me that another cousin of ours was supposed to be on the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania, but because she thought it was too early, she called and switched to a later flight!....TWO of my cousins just barely made it out alive and i can't tell you how good it was to hear Anthony's voice on the phone.....he is shaken up beyond belief.....right now i'm going to call my aunt/godmother, whose daughter is the one who was supposed to be on the PA flight, cuz i'm sure she's frantic right now and i'm also sure everybody's calling her now too, but shit, i just wish i could wrap my arms around my cousin Jan and never let go'

Xenia, again, if there's any way i can help you, please let me know....if you can't reach me online live, email me at [email protected], i'll be checking in periodically to see what's going on in the rest of the world and with you *hugs you tight*

------------------
    Say Anything.......

Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind
    And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.....

*beeze* anata aishiteimasu, baka *L

PNSONR

Arrow

it's the end of the world as we knew it.

i don't know whether to puke or cry.

i have a friend that works either in the trade center or directly adjacent and i'm not gettin a good feeling.

americans: rally around your country.
    the rest: pray

------------------
    spache' valisamo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My heart crumbles as my mind races around trying to sort the pieces of this tragedy. Here we truly are a cohesive unit...no matter what that fuckwit REALITY cHECk says.
    We are all worried bout friends and family. GOssip and rumors and nitpicky fights seem trivial.

My thoughts are with everyone...........

------------------
    *...is riff raff...always have been...always will be*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

My thoughts and prayer go out to all people in the US today..and most especially to those whose lives will never be the same after today !!

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am truly a fragile soul......... my heart will never be the same.....

This is a tragedy that touches world wide frown

------------------
    *...is riff raff...always have been...always will be*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont think any american will be the same after today.This is the most disgusting thing to have happen.Seein people jump and fall to their death and to think about all the people on the planes before they crashed just makes me sick.What is most disturbin is to see the palistines(sp?) dancing and rejoiceing in the streets has to be the worst.How can anyone do this let alone rejoice it?? To those with family or friends in New York my prayers are with you.My prayers and thoughts to all those victims and familys on the planes also.This is a sad day for all. bncry

------------------
    GOD HAS SPOKEN

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it's nausiating to even think about what happened today..... so many innocent people dead for nothing.... altho i'm sadened by the tragedy.... i'm not shocked.... to many innocent people died when Clinton ordered those air raids last year in the mid east.... it was only a matter of time before someone was gonna prove to the world that what America has done to other countries around the world has not been forgotten.... and i guess someone showed the US government today that they are not invincible.... it's just too bad that they had to resort to this.... guess it's just too much to ask for peace.... this is a time to stand by your fellow Americans and stand up to your government.... i have heard accussations all day of who it is.... and how revenge is on the minds of so many already.... i don't think the answer lies in the hands of any country other then America.... it has built up a reputation for being a "bully country".... and it's about time the people of America come together and let the politicians know that the violence must stop.... that you have to put down your guns and stop with the tuff guy attitude.... invest those billions of dollars spent a year on weapons and put it back where it belongs.... like education and health care.... it's finally time to stop pointing fingers at others and start looking at what your country needs to do to make peace with the world.... but inorder to change anything with your government ya gotta group together and scream and yell at them and make them see that a change has got to come soon before anything like this happenes again.... your people are much to valuble to lose because of mistakes made in the white house.... remember that what makes America great has nothin to do with how many bombs it makes annually or how many wars it has won.... it's you guys that make it such a great country.... it's the people i talk to on here everyday who make it a great country.... not people like Bush or Clinton.... they have takin everything pure about America and dragged it through the mud... just for their own sick desires for power

anyway i hope the right changes are made soon so that something as terrible as this never happens again....

*sends all my love to those who died and those who have to live knowing that their loved ones are gone

this is a sad day for everyone and my thoughts are with u all

peace

------------------
    how did i get so far gone?
    where do i belong?
    where in the world did i ever go wrong?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)