-
December 13th, 2000, 01:27 PM
#71
Inactive Member
this thread was stuck at post number 69.. he he he!
i just had to do something about that....
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
-
December 14th, 2000, 07:30 AM
#72
Inactive Member
My horniness has been upgraded to the (Christmas horn)......twice as potent.....!!
-
December 14th, 2000, 06:45 PM
#73
HB Forum Owner
*RUNS*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
December 22nd, 2000, 05:06 PM
#74
Inactive Member
Wears the wreath with pride...*hands on hips.......Merry fu**in Christmas...*VBG
-
December 22nd, 2000, 05:16 PM
#75
HB Forum Owner
-
December 22nd, 2000, 06:42 PM
#76
Inactive Member
Hmmm..Rant?? Can I deck those balls?...I mean halls!!..Yeah halls...*G*..shittttt...I wonder where Mel got a wreath that small..*EG*
-
December 22nd, 2000, 11:06 PM
#77
HB Forum Owner
*giggles* Now he is all decked out from his head to his mistletoe!!!!!!!! *ROFL*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
December 23rd, 2000, 04:44 AM
#78
HB Forum Owner
-
December 23rd, 2000, 05:00 PM
#79
HB Forum Owner
-
December 27th, 2000, 01:57 PM
#80
Inactive Member
Heidi??.....I'll let you deck my balls if you perch on top of me like the Christmas fairy that you are...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks