-
September 1st, 2000, 07:29 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
September 1st, 2000, 07:52 PM
#2
Inactive Member
i think it'll be a boy
-
September 1st, 2000, 08:00 PM
#3
-
September 1st, 2000, 11:51 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
which what??...i'm lost here????
who's what???...where ..???..come on you guys..!! its not fair....
who, what??
Never mind then ....if you dont want me to know...fine!!!
I'll fine out from somebody else...
Guy! you guys!...*sniffs
Why dont i know what your talkin about??
*cry's
-
September 2nd, 2000, 12:11 AM
#5
Inactive Member
*LOL* i had no idea what this LUNATIC was talking about, so i just made up my own meaning......so.......i chose the sex of my baby *G
-
September 2nd, 2000, 05:59 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
September 3rd, 2000, 02:12 PM
#7
Inactive Member
hmmm I think it'll be healthy.......*BS
-
September 3rd, 2000, 09:25 PM
#8
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Times New Roman">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~Virgo~:
hmmm I think it'll be healthy.......*BS<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Youi think my sanity will be healthy? hmmmmm!!! Strange person *twitch*
SIN : You wouldnt change a thing .. right? he he he 
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
The FightClub Forum
-
September 4th, 2000, 03:04 AM
#9
-
September 9th, 2000, 08:25 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Changing diapers aint healthy at all.....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks