-
November 27th, 2000, 08:47 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
*Sing'n, Happy Dave's are here again!@!
The skys are gonna clear again.. [img]confused.gif[/img]
<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ June 25, 2003 02:40 PM: Message edited by: M?????a ]</font>
-
November 27th, 2000, 08:54 AM
#12
-
November 27th, 2000, 08:57 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Love lies bleeding Dave....
-
November 27th, 2000, 09:09 AM
#14
Inactive Member
I lay claim on being Dave !
I A M D A V E ~
-
November 27th, 2000, 09:34 AM
#15
Inactive Member
-
November 27th, 2000, 01:18 PM
#16
-
November 27th, 2000, 01:45 PM
#17
Inactive Member
...Oh my I think I must be emitting cyber pheromones! 'ZOIKES' stop it !.. stop it ! !*L*
-
November 28th, 2000, 06:44 AM
#18
-
November 28th, 2000, 02:38 PM
#19
Inactive Member
OMG!! DAVE!! how the hell are ya?? where ya been??
*LISSES* he he he!
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
-
November 28th, 2000, 02:48 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Its ok Dave is here *Waits for applause*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks